Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Engineering Scholarship
Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation, Mumbai has invited Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Engineering Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for B.E/B.Tech students for the academic year 2019-20. The main objective of this scholarship scheme to provide award to the students. According to the official notification shortlisted students will win award up to INR 1, 00,000.
Essential Documents Required
- Xerox copies/originals of all mark sheets and certificate of educational qualifications
- Xerox Copies of the self-attested copies of MHT-CET/AIEEE/IIT-JEE Scorecards
- Scan Copies of the Award letters of scholarships/ awards/ prizes received
- Scan originals copies of Certificate of participation at seminars/workshops/conferences
- originals Bonafide certificate from college Self attested Copies
- original college identity card.
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship?
Applicants must be
- BE/BTech degree program recognized by NCTE
- Applicant must have scored 75% and above in all semesters
- Have good performance record in co-curricular and additional-curricular performance during the entire course
Award of INR 1, 00,000
Two certificates of Merit of INR 50,000
Selection Process: Department will shortlist the candidates on the bases of the merit, documents submitted and the personal interview and performance of the students
Instruction to fill the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Engineering Scholarship 2020
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: First of all visit the official website of the department
And find the register link at the home page of the official website .
Step 2: then Make login link and provide all the required details in the correct place
Step 3: After that Upload all the essential documents in the correct place.
Step 4: Finally take print for the application form in the next place.
Last date for receipt of the application form: 15th November 2019
If you have any query about the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation Engineering Scholarship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below