Israel Government Scholarship
The Government of Israel will soon activate the Israel Government Scholarship 2020 application form link to foreign students as approved in the Cultural Agreements between Israel and the receiver countries. All eligible contestants read the complete notification carefully and apply Israel scholarships for developing countries online before the last date.
The government offers types of scholarship summer language courses (Ulpan) and (2) One academic year or Research scholarships. The main focus the government is to provide a post-doctorate program scheme and after fellowship given to the will be given to Ph.D. and MA contenders and also given to the candidates for overseas programs.
Target Countries group:
Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada (Quebec Province), China, Czech Republic, Denmark, , Japan, Korea, Lithuania, Latvia, Luxembourg, Mexico, The Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland and Turkey Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, India, Italy.
Scholarship Department: The Government of Israel
Type of Announcement: Israel Government foreign Scholarship
Israeli government scholarships for foreign students 2020 Important Instruction-
The scholarship scheme could be prejudiced, or in rare cases full. Israeli Government Scholarships will include health insurance tuition fees OR a monthly payment for 1 academic year (nine months only).
Israeli government scholarship for Indian students Eligibility:
- The contestants must have completed BA or BSc degree (or higher) and have an excellent record of academic achievement.
- The aspirants must be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the scholarship and age cannot across 35 years.
- Proof of English or Hebrew language knowledge.
- The applicant should get together the academic needs of the Israeli University that he/she applies to.
Important instructions to apply online for Israel Government Scholarship:
- First of all open the official link of the department
- After that application form accurately and send the Israeli embassy in the applicant’s country.
- Focus on: Date for the obedience of application forms is different in each country.
- We suggested to every applied contestant Israeli embassy to verify the date for submitting applications form and to receive more detailed information
- Final take print out for future use