Malana Power Company Limited has invited the MPCL Scholarship 2022 Application form for Engineering, ITI Courses, and B.Ed. Courses. The eligible and skilled applicants may fill the Online Registration Form on or before the last date . The detail information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying are given on this page.
MPCL Scholarship 2022 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Malana Power Company Limited
Details About: MPCL Scholarship
Important Query Section ?
What is the Eligibility Criteria: ?
Candidates must have passed 10th Class, 12th Class and Diploma Course with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
What is the Scholarship Amount?
- Engineering Courses – Will provide total scholarship amount of Rs.20,000 to the selected candidates
- ITI Courses – Will provide total scholarship amount of Rs.20000 to the selected students
- B.Ed Courses – Will provide total scholarship amount of Rs.30000 to the selected students
What is the Documents Required?
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook
- Last year academic mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from institute
- Latest School/College Mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in jpeg, png file only
How to Fill MPCL Scholarship 2022 Online Application Form?
- First of all candidates have to visit to official website of the department.
- After that hit on “BROWSE AVAILABLE SCHEMES” link.
- And read procedure by clicking on link.
- After that hit on “New Registration” link available on home page.
- Now you have to fill all required details correctly in registration form such as name, email id, mobile number, scheme name, etc.
- Then submit your Bank Details correctly
- An OTP will be sent to mobile number.
- Submit OTP and get Login to visit to dashboard.
- Fill MPCL Scholarship Application Form and take print out copy and keep it safe for future use.
Procedure to fill Online Application Form
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013,