Great news for all aspiring engineers, ITI enthusiasts, and B.Ed. scholars! The year 2024 holds a unique invitation for you, courtesy of the esteemed MPCL Scholarship 2024. Grab the opportunity to embark on a journey towards a brilliant future, made possible by the renowned Malana Power Company Limited. The application form is now readily available and meticulously crafted for your convenience and accessibility.
Important Overview of Scholarship
Name of the Conducting Authority: Malana Power Company Limited
Details About: MPCL Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
Candidates must have passed 10th Class, 12th Class, and Diploma Course with a minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institution to be eligible for the MPCL Scholarship.
Malana Power Company Limited Scholarship Amount
- Engineering Courses – Will provide a total scholarship amount of Rs.20,000 to the selected candidates
- ITI Courses – Will provide a total scholarship amount of Rs.20000 to the selected students
- B.Ed Courses – Will provide a total scholarship amount of Rs.30000 to the selected students
Documents Required for MPCL Scheme
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook
- Last year’s academic mark sheet
- Current year fee receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest School/College Mark sheets
- Domicile certificate
- All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in jpeg, png file only
Application MPCL Scholarship
- First of all, candidates have to visit the official website of the department.
- After that hit on “BROWSE AVAILABLE SCHEMES” link.
- And read the procedure by presing on the link.
- After that hit on the “New Registration” link available on the home page.
- Now you have to fill in all required details correctly in the registration form such as name, email id, mobile number, scheme name, etc.
- Then submit your Bank Details correctly
- An OTP will be sent to the mobile number.
- Submit OTP and get Login to visit the dashboard.
- Fill Scholarship Application Form take print out copy and keep it safe for future use.
Vidyasaarathi Helpdesk, Times Tower, 1st Floor, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai-400013,