E Shram Card Second Installment
In the dynamic landscape of the unorganized sector, financial empowerment is sweeping through those who have already embraced the e-SHRAM Platform by the third week of January. Picture this: if you’ve secured your E Shram Card and relished the initial financial boost of Rs. 1,000, you’re already on the winning side. But the excitement doesn’t end there. Brace yourself for the much-anticipated E Shram Card Second Installment List 2024, a gateway to an additional Rs. 1,000 slated for March.
Eligibility for E Shram Scheme
To be eligible for E Shram Card Second Installment, the candidate should pass the following criteria:
- Age requirements for E-Shram Card 15 to 59 years.
- Should not be an EPFO or ESIC member.
- Should not be a taxpaying citizen.
- Must be employed in the informal sector.
Required Documents for Shram Second Installment
Certain documents are needed for the E Shram Card Second Installment which are as follows
- Candidate should have an Aadhar card
- The Bank passbook of the applicant should be updated.
- Applicant should have Ration magazine
- The cell phone number and Aadhar number should be connected.
- The latest Electricity bill is a must.
The process to check the Installment through the Website
- First, visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor & Employment
- You will find the option to either log in or register on the online portal that serves as the homepage.
- To create accounts provide your mobile number for the process.
- After creating an account you have to login.
- After successful login, you will be presented with the choice of using the PMF’s new dashboard. You need to go to the pmss area and click on the “Know payment link option.”
- After that submit your bank account details.
- After that, it will present all the transactions you have received from the government.
How to check the E Shram Card Second Installment through Mobile?
The Shram Card Holders can check their balance through mobile as well. To check from mobile follow the following steps:
- You can check the balance through the Umang App which can be downloaded and installed from Play Store.
- After installing the application create an account in the app.
- After that, you will asked to generate an MPIN number, create one, and then continue.
- Check the PFMS (Public Financial Management System) option and click it in the application.
- Then you will redirected to a new page where you will get different options. HIT on the option “Know Your Payment Status”.
- A new page will be shown to you.
- Enter all the bank details along with your registered mobile number.
- All the information will be shown on your mobile number.