Table of Contents
All India Management Association has uploaded the MAT Registration Form 2020 for all those candidates who want to take admission in management courses – MBA and PGDMA courses. If you are also one of the eligible and skilled aspirants then check here complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, age limitation, how to apply online and fill the Management Aptitude Test Online Form 2020 before the last date through the link which is mention below.
MAT Registration 2020 Important Highlights
- Name of the Department: All India Management Association
- Also Known as: MAT Registration Form 2020
- Name of the Course: Management courses – MBA and PGDMA
- Name of the Test: Management Aptitude Test
MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode : The examination will be held in both (CBT & PBT) mode.
- Time Duration: 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- No. of Questions: The paper will have total number of 200 questions in the exam.
- Parts : There will be total parts sections in the exam – Mathematical skills, Intelligence and critical reasoning, Indian and global environment, Data analysis & sufficiency and Language comprehension.
- Marking Scheme: Each question will award 1 mark for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
For Paper Based Test:
|Closing date for online registrations||07th June 2020|
|Availability of Admit card||09th June 2020|
|Exam date||14th June 2020|
For Computer Based Test:
|Closing date for online registrations||15th June 2020|
|Availability of admit card||17th June 2020|
|Exam date||21st June 2020|
MAT Online Form 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Candidates should have graduation degree from any recognized university or equivalent.
Age Criteria: There will be no age limit criteria considered to apply for the exam.
- For paper based test fee is Rs. 1650/-.
- For computer based test fee is Rs. 1650/-.
- For both PBT and CBT exam fee is Rs. 2750/-.