Mukyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Department of Industries & Commerce has invited the Mukyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023 for final year undergraduate students in any Government College/Institute/University in Tripura. Through this editorial, you will get the complete information about the Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023 online application form, eligibility criteria, important dates and much more.
Mukyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023 Important Highlights
Name of the Department: Department of Industries & Commerce
Information Regarding: Mukyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must pursue a degree course in government colleges/ Institute/ University in Tripura.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in eligibility criteria.
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Residence proof
- Age proof
- Educational proof
- Bank account detail etc.
Features of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023
- This scheme is beneficial for 14,608 students of the state in 38 educational institutions
- This scheme is for the final year of the undergraduate level students
- Beneficiaries will get Rs. 5000/- for buying a smart phone
- Beneficiaries will get the amount directly into their bank account
Procedure to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, from home page search online registration link
- Press on the link and registration form will appear on the screen
- Enter the asked details in the application form such as name, father name, educational qualification, date of birth, gender, Aadhar card, address, college/ institute, university, bank account number and other important details.
- Upload the necessary documents along with passport size photo in the prescribed form
- Submit the application form and take a print out of it for further use
Last date for receipt of the application form : Soon Update
Check official Notification Here