Maha DBT Scholarship
Government of Maharashtra has invited the Maha DBT Scholarship 2023 Application form at the authorized website of the department. With the aim of financial assistance to the state’s students (OBC Category) for higher studies this scholarship is provided. All interested and eligible individuals must fill the online application form before the last date. Check all the relevant details for Scholarship like Eligibility criteria, selection procedure, and scholarship award, online apply etc. from here.
Main Purpose of this Scholarship –
The main purpose of providing Maha DBT Scholarship 2023 To provide tuition and exam fees along with maintenance allowance for OBC Category Students of Maharashtra
Eligibility Criteria –
- Applicants must belong to OBC category and have Maharashtrian Domicile
- Annual family Income must be less than or equal to Rs. 1 Lakh
- Must not be receiving other scholarship
What is the Essential Documents Required?
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate / Income Declaration (issued by Maharashtrian Government)
- Caste Validity Certificate – (Not mandatory for Non Professional courses)
- last examination mark sheet
- Gap certificate in case of gap
- If applicable father/Guardians death certificate.
- Ration Card for identifying the number of children in a family.
- Leaving Certificate
- Parents or guardians declaration certificate about the number of children beneficiaries.
- These are the documents required for Maha DBT Scholarship 2023.
Selection Procedure –
Eligible individuals will be selected for Maha DBT Scholarship on the basis of merit list.
Procedure to Renew Scholarship
- Login using the previously generated id and password, after visiting the official website.
- Hit on current course option and then add new year/semester.
- Add the last qualification and upload the asked documents in the prescribed format.
- Select the current scheme and hit on “Yes” for renewal.
- Last step is to submit the application form.
How to fill the application form Online ?
- Visit the official website of the government i.e. mahadbtmahait.gov.in
- Then hit on the “new applicant registration” tab which is present on the right side of the page.
- Enter the asked details carefully.
- Registered Number and password will be generated.
- After registration, fill in the basic information and upload the scanned documents.
- At last, review the details and submit the application form. Also keep the print out of the submitted form for later use.
With the help of the above-provided information regarding Maha DBT Scholarship 2023, eligible individuals can apply as per the dates. Do visit the official website for more detailed data about the Scholarship. Stay connected with us by following social platforms to get the latest updates.