Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship
The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand has activated the Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship 2021 for SC students of class 11 or above. The aim of providing scholarship is to help needy students of minority class.
All eligible and interested students may acquire whole information about Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship such as Academic Qualification, Age Criteria, Document needed and applying process at our web page and may apply according the information on or before the last date.
Application Deadline: 10 Feb 2020
Result Declaration: Will be updated soon.
Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship 2021 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: The Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttarakhand
- The student should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- They should belong to SC category.
- They must have passed last year’s examination.
- They should be studying in class 11 or above.
- Family annual income should not be more than INR 250,000.
- Address Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Passport size photo
- Caste Certificate
- Bank Passbook Photocopy
- Income Proof(Certificate)
- Mark Sheet of High School
All eligible students may apply online only through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) website.
INR 1,200/Month(for Hostellers)
INR 550/Month(Day Scholars)
How to apply for Uttarakhand Post Matric Scholarship 2021
- Open official website of NSP https://scholarships.gov.in.
- Press “New Registration” Link.
- Fill all essential details correctly in the registration form like student name, email id, mobile number, gender, etc.
- Fill Bank Details carefully.
- Collect an OTP on your mobile screen display.
- Use OTP to login.
- Complete the form.
- An application ID and password will be allotted to Keep it safe for the future.
- Take the print out a copy of the final submitted page