L&T Build India Scholarship
Larsen & Toubro Limited will soon update the L&T Build India Scholarship 2022 Online Application form for BE/ B.Tech MTech Students. This is the best chance for all those students who belong to a weaker family. The organization will be shortlisted the eligible students on the basis of written tests and marks
The applicants who are studying for BE/ B.Tech master degree M.tech. Program in Construction Technology & Management is able to apply for this L&T Build India Scholarship 2022 online mode visiting the official web portal of the website i.e. www.intecc.com.
As we all know, the scholarship is the best opportunity for all those students who want to take admitted to reputed colleges and also for those whose economic condition is not well. To take more details about L&T Build India Scholarship like Eligibility Criteria, Required documents, and the process to fill application form stay connected through our web page.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What are the Documents Required for Scholarship ?
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Domicile of the candidate
What are the Scholarship Awards?
For the 24-month course, Rs. 13,400 Per month as well as sponsorship and tuition fees to IIT/ NIT.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for L & T Built India Scholarship?
The eligibility criteria for students are given as follows:
- Class 10th: Applicants must obtain 60% marks/ CGPA 6.50 on a scale of 10
Class 12th: Applicants must obtain 60% marks/ CGPA 6.50 on a scale of 10
- M.tech. in Construction Technology & Management.
- The applicant’s minimum height should be 160 cm & minimum weight should be 50 kg.
- Applicants must have completed engineering in Mechanical or Civil Engineering from a recognized Board University with an aggregate 65%.
How can I apply for L & T Build Scholarship form 2022
Eligible students can apply online for this Scholarship form by following these easy steps which are given below.
- All applicants first visit the Official website i.e. www.intecc.com
- Then look out latest updates & details
- After that open the scholarship form tab & click on it
- Fill up all recruitment that is needed to fill the application form
- Attach & scanned all documents & passport size photograph
- Press submit button
- In the end, download it and take a hard copy of it