L&T Build India Scholarship
Great News !!!!! Larsen & Toubro Limited has activated the L&T Build India Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for BE/ B.Tech MTech Students. This is the best chance for all those students who belong to the weaker family. The organization will be shortlisted the eligible students on the basis of written test and marks.
The applicants who are studying for BE/ B.Tech master degree M.tech. Program in Construction Technology & Management is able to apply for this L&T Build India Scholarship 2020 through online mode visiting the official web portal of the website i.e. www.intecc.com.
As we all know, the scholarship is the best opportunity for all those students who want to take admission in reputed college and also for those whose economic condition is not well. To take more details about L&T Build India Scholarship like Eligibility Criteria, Required documents and process to fill application form stay connects through our web page.
Documents required: –
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Income Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Caste Certificate
- Ration Card
- Domicile of the candidate
For the 24-month course, Rs. 13,400 Per month as well as sponsorship and tuition fee to IIT/ NIT.
L & T Built India Scholarship application Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for students are given as follows:
- Class 10th: Applicants must obtain 60% marks/ CGPA 6.50 on the scale of 10
Class 12th: Applicants must obtain of 60% marks/ CGPA 6.50 on the scale of 10
- M.tech. in Construction Technology & Management.
- Applicant’s minimum height should be 160 cm & minimum weight should be 50 kg.
- Applicants must have to complete engineering in Mechanical or Civil or Engineering from a recognized Board University with aggregate 65%.
Way to apply online L & T Build Scholarship form 2020
Eligible students can apply online for this Scholarship form by following these easy steps which are given below.
- All applicants firstly visits the Official website i.e. www.intecc.com
- Then look out latest updates & details
- After that open the scholarship form tab & click on it
- Fill up all recruitment that is needed to fill the application form
- Attach & scanned all documents & passport size photograph
- Press submit button
- In the end, download it and take a hard copy of it
last date for receipt of the application form: 31st december 2019