Innovative Student Projects Award
Indian National Academy of Engineering has activated Innovative Student Projects Award 2023 Online Registration Form in its certified website. Candidates who are studying in BE/BTech/ME/MTech/PhD program. All the eligible candidates check the complete information such as eligibility, selection mode, term and condition and apply online before the last date
Innovative Projects Award 2023 Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Indian National Academy of Engineering
Details Regarding: Innovative Student Projects Award 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidate must have completed the final year (4th year) B.E./B.Tech Degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized university.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance on the performance of the qualification required .
Benefits of Innovative Projects
- A certificate and INR 25,000 in cash for the awardees selected at Doctoral Level
- INR 15,000 in cash for the awardees selected at the Master’s level
- INR 10,000 in cash for the awardees selected at Bachelor level to each team member, subject to a maximum of four team members.
Way to Apply Online for the Innovative Student Award 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the Innovative Student Projects Award 2023 and hit on it.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Innovative Student Projects Award 2023 Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If any of the aspirants face any kind of problem then they can comment in the below comment box then we will help you as early as possible.
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE)
6th Floor, Unit No. 604-609, SPAZE I-Tech Park, Tower A,
Sector 49, Sohna Road, Gurgaon – 122018Phone: 0124-4239480, Fax: 0124-4239481