SERB Science and Technology Award
The high authority of the Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India has invited SERB Science and Technology Award 2020-21 Online Application Form for academic researchers between 40 and 50 years of age. According to the latest Notification, shortlisted candidates will receive a fellowship of INR 15,000 per month. All the interested and eligible candidates check here complete term and condition, instruction carefully and fill the online registration form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
SERB Science and Technology Award 2020 Important Over View
Name of the Organization: Science and Engineering Research Board, Government of India
News Alert: SERB Science and Technology Award
SERB Science and Technology Award 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed individual-centric SERB project in last 3 financial years with “Excellent” grading
- Be a PI of such projects
- Applicants must hold a regular academic/research situation in a recognized academic organization or national laboratories
- Age limitation between 40 to 50 years of age as on December 31 of the year in which the call is made.
Essential Documents Required
- PCR (Project completion Report)
- record of publications resulting from the completed project (if any)
- Reprints of publications (if applicable)
- Information of patents from the finished project (if any)
- Patent documents (if appropriate)
- Documents related to knowledge transfer (if any)
- List of complete publications,
- Certificate from PI (Get Template Here )
- Endorsement certificate ( Get Template Here )
- Technical Document ( Get Template Here )
Complete Instruction to apply online for Science and Technology Award 2020
Point 1: First of all log in the Official website of the department Register at SERB online portal.
Point 2: then log-in and fill all the essential details in the correct place
Point 3: Under ‘Form Submission’, select the scheme: ‘STAR’ and fill the nomination form accurately.
Point 4: After filling the complete information, send STAR nomination form to the Nominator.
Point 5: Nominator would accept intimation via email with a link to SERB online web, to sight the filled-in STAR Nomination form.
Point 6: Once presented, PI and Nominator will take print out of successful submission.
Closing date for receipt of the application form : 27th July 2020