All India Poetry Competition
The Poetry Society of India is going to organize the All India Poetry Competition 2017 that is supported by Ministry of Human Resource & Development, Government of India. Applicants, who are the residents and non-residents Indian poets and translators, can participate in this online Competition examination.
The registration for the All India Poetry Competition 2017 is to be made offline. Around is an entry fee of Rs. 200 per poem & no restriction is there on the number of poems which can be submitted. Keeps visiting this web page to take more details about Eligibility criteria, Selection Process and steps to apply etc.
Authority Name: – All India Poetry Competition 2017
News about: – All India Poetry Competition 2017
Gender: – Both
Age/Class: – Open for all Ages
Closing date to apply online: – 30th June 2017
Region: – Hindu
All India Poetry Competition application form 2017 Eligibility
The All India Poetry Competition was started in 1998 and is being organized in collaboration with British Council.
Poem Status: – the poem should not have been previously Broadcast or Publish
Nationality: – Resident & non-resident Indian Poets & Translator
Restrictions for the Competition: –
- First Prize winners from previous versions All-India Poetry Competition are not allowed to be the part of the Competition.
- Competition is not open for Members of Governing Board and the Executive Committee of the Poetry Science.
Some Guidelines for All India Poetry Competition
The poem should be written in Hindi or English.
The upper limit length of a poem should be about 45 lines.
In case, the translated version of the copyrighted poem is being submitted then the translator should take due permission from the poet and send the Scanned copy of the permission along with the poem and the DD.
The following procedure shall be followed for sending the entries:
A copy of each poem shall be sent through e-mail at email@example.com
Another copy of the same poem/s shall be sent in print/typed form through mail/courier along with the entry fee and cost of the anthology
Application Fees: –
Entry fees of Rs. 200/- per poem.
Payment Mode for the Competition: –
- The entry fee for this competition must be paid by a Demand Draft drained on any bank in India payable to The Poetry Society payable at New Delhi.
- The payments should be sent to the following address:
The Secretary, the Poetry Society (India),
L-67A, Malviya Nagar, NewDelhi-110017
- Demand Draft should be sent along with the Entry Form duly filled in and copies of poems sent by e-mail.
Steps to apply online for All India Poetry Competition Process 2017
- All aspirants firstly visits the main website i.e. Indianpoetry.org
- Then, look out all latest updates & details
- After that click on the link of scholarship form status
- Attach Passport size photo & Signature
- Hit submit button
- At last, save the PDF file & bring printout of it for future use
The Poetry Science (India)
L-67A, Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi, India – 110017
Phone number: – 9891016667
Email Id: – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for All India Poetry Competition 2017 through this Authorized link