The Indian Council for Cultural Relations is in the process to activate the ICCR Scholarship 2002 Online Application form under the General Scholarships Scheme-(GSS) on behalf of the Ministry of External Affairs. Indian students who want to make carrier brighter and continue their studies Bachelor/Master degree Professional courses in India they don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for may apply for ICCR Scholarship Scheme 2020, before the closing date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
If you are also one of them who are eligible for this scholarship then follow all the important instructions and procedures to apply online for ICCR Scholarship 2020 and fill application form accurately according to eligibility criteria and attach all essential documents with recent passport size photographs. This is a brilliant opportunity for those contenders who are financially week and finding difficulties to continue their further studies, they must grab this chance.
ICCR Scholarship Complete Eligibility Criteria:
For UG (Under Graduate Courses): Contestants must have passed in the intermediate class with a good academic record with the relevant subjects from the reputed boards.
For PG (Post Graduation or Doctoral Programs): Contenders should have passed the graduation or post-graduation degree in the concerned stream from the recognized university.
ICCR Scholarship Amount
UG: Rs. 5500/-
PG: Rs. 6000/-
M.phil / Ph.d :Rs. 7000/-
Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 7500/-
House Rent Allowance
In Grade 1 cities: Rs. 5000/-
In Other Cities: Rs. 4500/-
Bachelor’s Degree: Rs. 5000/-
Masters Degree: Rs. 7000/-
M.phil / Ph.d :Rs. 12500/-
Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 15500/-
Thesis And Dissertation Expenses
Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 10000/-
For BBA / BCA / MBA / MCA / M.Tech and other course :Rs. 7000/-
Selection Process: The team members of the department will select the contenders on the basis of eligibility criteria and screening of application form then selected contenders will be called for test. On the basis of financial status or performance in the test will be selected for the Scholarship award.
ICCR Scholarship Benefits:.
Selected contenders will get allowance, contingency grant, house rent allowance and thesis expenses, as admissible under the rules of ICCR
The Embassy will provide the Air ticket for journey from Home Country to India and return ticket will be provided to the scholar in India
- Xerox copies of
- All educational certificates
- Photostate of passport.
- NID card (If any).
- Affix six additional recent passport size photographs with the name written on the photographs
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/audio cassettes of their recorded performances
The complete procedure to apply online for ICCR Scholarship
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mention above
- Then visit the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
- On the home page press “Students & Opportunities” tab and hit on the “General Scholarships Scheme—GSS” link
- Then you have to press on the “hit here to see about General Instructions to Applicant”
- After that, you have to download the application form and take a print out of it.
- The fill the form carefully and attach the Xerox of required documents which list will be provided below.
- On the completion of the Application form, must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date should be reached.
- Finally, take the print out for future use
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: Updated Soon