Calling all Indian scholars currently immersed in Bachelor’s or Master’s degree programs within professional courses! The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) proudly unveils the ICCR Scholarship 2023 Application, a prominent feature of the esteemed General Scholarships Scheme (GSS), operating under the aegis of the revered Ministry of External Affairs.
In order to apply for the ICCR Scholarship, you must have completed the admission procedure in a college. Once you are accepted, the scholarship will cover full fee waiver, free accommodation, stationary allowances, and medical benefits. You will also receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 18000.
When applying for an Indian Council for Cultural Relations Scholarship, you should keep in mind the eligibility requirements. Some universities do not accept applications from foreign students. Therefore, it is important to read the list of ICCR-affiliated universities carefully. Make sure that you qualify for the required course before applying for the scholarship. The minimum requirement for the scholarships is a grade point average of 60% in 12th.
To apply for scholarship 2023 students attach all essential documents with recent passport-size photographs. This is a brilliant opportunity for those contenders who are financially weak and finding difficulties to continue their further studies, they must grab this chance.
ICCR Scheme Eligibility
For UG (Under Graduate Courses): Contestants must have passed in the intermediate class with a good academic record with the relevant subjects from the reputed boards.
For PG (Post Graduation or Doctoral Programs): Contenders should have passed the graduation or post-graduation degree in the concerned stream from the recognized university.
UG: Rs. 5500/-
PG: Rs. 6000/-
M.phil / Ph.D.:Rs. 7000/-
Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 7500/-
House Rent Allowance
In Grade 1 cities: Rs. 5000/-
In Other Cities: Rs. 4500/-
Bachelor’s Degree: Rs. 5000/-
Masters Degree: Rs. 7000/-
M.phil / Ph.d : Rs. 12500/-
Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 15500/-
Thesis And Dissertation Expenses
Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 10000/-
For BBA / BCA / MBA / MCA / M.Tech and other courses: Rs. 7000/-
The team members of the department will select the contenders on the basis of eligibility criteria and screening of application form then selected contenders will be called for test. On the basis of financial status or performance in the test will be selected for the Scholarship award.
ICCR Schmem Benefits
Selected contenders will get allowance, contingency grant, house rent allowance and thesis expenses, as admissible under the rules of ICCR Scholarship.
The Embassy will provide the Air ticket for journey from Home Country to India and return ticket will be provided to the scholar in India
- Xerox copies of
- All educational certificates
- Photostate of passport.
- NID card (If any).
- Affix six additional recent passport-size photographs with the name written on the photographs
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/audio cassettes of their recorded performances.
Application Process for ICCR Scholarship
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mentioned above
- Then visit the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
- On the home page press “Students & Opportunities” tab and hit on the “General Scholarships Scheme—GSS” link
- Then you have to press on the “hit here to see about General Instructions to Applicant”
- After that, you have to download the application form and take a print out of it.
- The fill the form carefully and attach the Xerox of required documents which list will be provided below.
- On the completion of the Application form, must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date should be reached.
- Finally, take the printout for future use
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: Updated Soon