The Indian Council for Cultural Relations has activated ICCR Scholarship 2022 Application under the General Scholarships Scheme-(GSS) on behalf of the Ministry of External Affairs. Indian students who continue their studies Bachelor/Master degree Professional courses apply online for this Scholarship before the last date.
In order to apply for the ICCR Scholarship, you must have completed the admission procedure in a college. Once you are accepted, the scholarship will cover full fee waiver, free accommodation, stationary allowances, and medical benefits. You will also receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 18000.
When applying for an ICCR Scholarship, you should keep in mind the eligibility requirements. Some universities do not accept applications from foreign students. Therefore, it is important to read the list of ICCR-affiliated universities carefully. Make sure that you qualify for the required course before applying for the scholarship.The minimum requirement for the scholarships is a grade point average of 60% in 12th.
To apply for ICCR Scholarship 2022 students attach all essential documents with recent passport size photographs. This is a brilliant opportunity for those contenders who are financially week and finding difficulties to continue their further studies, they must grab this chance.
SAQ ( Student Asking Query )
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
For UG (Under Graduate Courses): Contestants must have passed in the intermediate class with a good academic record with the relevant subjects from the reputed boards.
For PG (Post Graduation or Doctoral Programs): Contenders should have passed the graduation or post-graduation degree in the concerned stream from the recognized university.
What is the ICCR Scholarship Award ?
UG: Rs. 5500/-
PG: Rs. 6000/-
M.phil / Ph.d :Rs. 7000/-
Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 7500/-
House Rent Allowance
In Grade 1 cities: Rs. 5000/-
In Other Cities: Rs. 4500/-
Bachelor’s Degree: Rs. 5000/-
Masters Degree: Rs. 7000/-
M.phil / Ph.d : Rs. 12500/-
Post Doctoral Fellow: Rs. 15500/-
Thesis And Dissertation Expenses
Ph.D. Scholar: Rs. 10000/-
For BBA / BCA / MBA / MCA / M.Tech and other course :Rs. 7000/-
What is the Selection Mode ?
Selection Process: The team members of the department will select the contenders on the basis of eligibility criteria and screening of application form then selected contenders will be called for test. On the basis of financial status or performance in the test will be selected for the Scholarship award.
ICCR Scholarship Benefits:.
Selected contenders will get allowance, contingency grant, house rent allowance and thesis expenses, as admissible under the rules of ICCR
The Embassy will provide the Air ticket for journey from Home Country to India and return ticket will be provided to the scholar in India
What is the Documents Required ?
- Xerox copies of
- All educational certificates
- Photostate of passport.
- NID card (If any).
- Affix six additional recent passport size photographs with the name written on the photographs
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/audio cassettes of their recorded performances
How to Apply for ICCR Scholarship?
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mention above
- Then visit the official website www.iccr.gov.in.
- On the home page press “Students & Opportunities” tab and hit on the “General Scholarships Scheme—GSS” link
- Then you have to press on the “hit here to see about General Instructions to Applicant”
- After that, you have to download the application form and take a print out of it.
- The fill the form carefully and attach the Xerox of required documents which list will be provided below.
- On the completion of the Application form, must be sent to the address mentioned below on or before the last date should be reached.
- Finally, take the print out for future use
Last Date for Receipt of Application form: Updated Soon