National Overseas Scholarship
Table of Contents
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India has invited the National Overseas Scholarship for OBC/SC/ST Students. All interested and eligible candidates for XII Plan period must fill their NOS Application Form through the link which is mention below
This National Overseas Scholarship is a great opportunity to all talented and desirable students who are not able to complete their higher study in foreign universities because with this scholarship all eligible students can go in foreign for their higher studies as Central Government of India will take all responsibility for eligible students fee and ticket etc all.
Organization Name– Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment which works under the Central Government of India.
Number of Scholarship Category wise-
|Category||Number of Scholarships||Number of Passage Grants.|
|Denotified/Nomadic/Semi Nomadic Tribes||06||01|
|Landless Agriculture Laborers/Traditional Artisans||04||–|
Specified Field of Study-
|Field Of Study||No. Of Seats|
|Engineering and Management||32|
|Pure Sciences and Applied Sciences||17|
|Agricultural Sciences and Medicine||17|
|International Commerce, Accounting Finance||17|
|Humanities, Social Science & Fine Arts||17|
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Qualification Required? –
|For Ph. D degree||Candidate must have attained 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant master degree|
|For master’s degree||Applicant should have 55% marks or equivalent grade in relevant bachelor’s degree.|
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
- Candidate’s age should not be below
- Candidates’ family income should not exceed 6 lakh per year.
- Candidates should not have more than 2 children and a relevant certificate has to submit to the concerned department by candidates.
- 10th mark sheet and the certificate has to submit for age proof.
- ST certificate from Competent Authority.
- Candidates shall have to produce their educational certificates.
- Candidates required submitting their family income certificate in the prescribed format.
How to Fill Scholarship Form Online?
- First candidates must visit the concerned department’s official website www.socialjustice.nic.in.
- Search appropriate link related National Overseas Scholarship and press on this link.
- An application form will be displayed on the candidates computer screen.
- Candidates require downloading this application form.
- Candidates must have taken a print out of this application form.
- Read all instructions very carefully before starting to fill.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph on the application form with duly attested.
- Keep ready your all essential documents which are mentioned above of this content with duly attested.
- Enclosed the application form in an envelope and write *Application Form for SCHOLARSHIP* on the envelope.
- Send your application form n given below address through Registered/Speed Post.-
T.V.A.Ram, Director, SCD-V Section
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Department of Social Justice and Empowerment
Room No.211 – ‘D’ Wing, Shastri Bhavan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Marg, New Delhi – 110 001