H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship
Table of Contents
Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation has released the notification of H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020 for Masters, Bachelors and Diploma Courses Students. The applicants who are keenly waiting for the application form can apply by the specified link at the below of this posts. For the recent update, contenders can bookmark our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship Overview Summary
Name of the Organization: Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation
Information Regarding: H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed Senior Secondary (10+2) education to get admission in professional courses and applicants from Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Delhi states will be given the benefits of the scholarship.
- Recent 3 passport size photographs
- Xerox Copy of the birth certificate or proof of date of birth
- Xerox Copy of pass certificate for matriculation (10th), senior secondary (12th) and graduation (if applying for Masters course)
- of mark sheets of the 10th, 12th Board Exam and Graduation (if applying for Masters Course)
- Self-attested copy of Leprosy certificate
A provisional admission letter
Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation will pay the tuition fees, admission fee, mess fee and boarding/ hostel expenses to the institutes directly.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in order of the set criteria of merit in the last examination.
Way to Apply Online for the H.H Dalai Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the Lama-Sasakawa Scholarship 2020 and hit on it.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Scholarship 2020 Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation
2nd Floor, IETE Building,
2, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Phone: +91-11-24603439, 24603440