New India Foundation Fellowships
The New India Foundation Fellowships 2020 Online Application form is available for all those writers who are working on different aspects of the history of independent India. The eligible and skilled aspirants may fill NIF Fellowships Scheme Online Form on or before its last date that is 30th June 2020. The detail information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying is given on this page. For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
New India Foundation Fellowships 2020 Highlights
Name of the department: New India Foundation
Also Known as: New India Foundation Fellowships 2020
Application last date: 30th June 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must be a scholar or writer working on different aspects of the history of independent India.
NIF Fellowships 2020 Awards
Selected five to ten fellowships are awarded a one-year monthly stipend of INR 1.5 lakh.
Documents Required for the New India Foundation Fellowships 2020
- Book Proposal (not more than 5,000 words)
- Writing samples (not more than 5,000 words)
Procedure to Apply Online for New India Foundation Fellowships 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, go to the careers section from the home page.
- Hit on Fellowships link.
- Go to below section of the page and hit on apply online button.
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload your CV and Photograph
- Hit the submit button after checking all the filled details in the application form.
- Your application form is submitted successfully.
- Finally take print out for next process
The Managing Trustee,
The New India Foundation
C/o Neev Schools
Sy No.16, Yemalur- Kempapura Main Road
Yemalur, Bangalore 560037