About the Scholarship
The Geddes Scholarship 2023 is a research award for students in the Faculty of Mathematics. It provides priority over students with a concentration in Computational Math or Computer Science. The scholarship will be given to a student studying in the David R. Cheriton School of Computer Science. The winner will be selected by the Associate Dean of Graduate Studies. To be eligible for the award, one must be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. This Scholarship is worth up to Rs. 45,000.
The scholarship is designed for undergraduate and graduate students studying architecture, planning, or methodology. It also supports research studies related to planning and town planning. Applicants must be in the age group of 20 to 30 years. The scholarship may be awarded to students pursuing other degree programs. The Geddes Scholarship 2023 is an excellent opportunity to further one’s education.
Important Over View
|Name of the organization
|Last Date for receipt of application form
- Students must -Be a citizen of India.
- Applicants belonging to the age-group of 20 to 30 years.
- Be studying planning and architecture at the graduate/postgraduate/research level from a reputed institution or university.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Geddes Scholarship 2023
(Very Important Note): Young practicing professional can also apply for the scholarship).Note: Both individual and group applications are accepted.
What is the Scholarship Award?
Students from India can apply for the Sanskriti Geddes Scholarship. The award is for a full six-month course in planning or architecture. The funds will be provided in two installments. Once approved, the award will cover the cost of tuition, books, and living expenses. This scholarship can make college and university studies a reality for the most deserving students. In addition, the Geddes Scholarship 2023 provides full funding for study in the United States.
Scholarship Money 45000/-in 2 installments
- 1st will be given at the starting of this fellowship
- 2nd installment will be paid to shortlisted applicants once he submits his project.
- The contender will submit an interim report of the project to the committee after 3 months.
Instruction to Apply Online
- First of all the applied Students have to organize their attractive 02 pages to recommence mentioning their full address/contact/email id details.
- Then after they have to write an attractive project proposal within 1500 words.
- Two references along with their lecture and handset numbers.
- At last, all the above documents send to the below-mentioned address by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sanskriti Foundation (Head Office)
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area