Commonwealth Shared Scholarship
Are you looking for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021? If yes then you are on right place to fill Online Application form before the last date according to the eligibility criteria, Notification.
It is a joint scheme between the UK Department for International Development (DFID) and UK universities together with the University of Birmingham.
The main objective of this Scholarship Scheme is to help those candidates who are students from developing Commonwealth countries who are of outstanding academic records but not able to afford to study in the United Kingdom due to financial reasons. Keep reading continue to know more for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.
These scholarships are provided to deserving candidates under six CSC development themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Level of Study:
Postgraduate taught masters
Subject areas eligible:
- African Studies
- Medical and Dental Sciences
- International Development
|Antigua and Barbuda||Bangladesh|
|Pakistan||Papua New Guinea|
|Rwanda||Saint Kitts and Nevis|
|Saint Lucia||Saint Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Sierra Leone||Solomon Islands|
|South Africa||Sri Lanka|
|Tonga||Trinidad and Tobago|
Value of Award
The award is funding jointly by the University as well as the DFID. The award will cover:
- Full tuition fees
- Maintenance stipend
- Air fare to and from the United Kingdom
- Immigration Health Surcharge costs
- A one-off arrival allowance payment of approximately £450
- Thesis expenses of £225
- Study travel grant up to £200
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
To apply for a Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021, candidates must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or
- Be a British Protected Person
- Appliers must be as permanent resident in a developing Commonwealth Country
- Should be available to begintheir academic studies in the UK in September/October 2021
- Must hold a first degree of minimum upper second class (2:1) standard (By September 2021), or
- Degree of second class with a postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree)
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or above in a developed country
How to Apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2021?
- Visit the official website.
- Mention your country name.
- A new page will be displayed with login page.
- Fill Common wealth Shared Scholarship Application Form with complete details.
- Upload essential documents as per required.
- Press on “Submit” tab.
- Retain a print out of it for future use.
Funding, Graduation & Awards
You can getentire information regarding Commonwealth Shared Scholarship2021 Programme from here. We hope that you will satisfy with the details given above of Commonwealth Shared Scholarship.