Are you are looking for Inlaks Scholarship 2023? If yes then you are on right webpage to fill the online application form before the last date through the link which is mention below. Young students who are doing full-time masters, Doctorate programs, or M. Phil. have opportunity to grab this scholarship award.
If students will be selected they get a full allowance, living expenses, coaching fees, health allowance, and one-way travel allowance. The Inlaks foundation does not give any scholarship in the following subjects: computer science, business studies, public health, engineering, medicine, dentistry, music, fashion design, and Animation film.Check this page carefully and get all the information about Inlaks Scholarship.
Information about Scholarships
Name of Organisation–Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation
Scholarship Name – Inlaks scholarships
Types of Scholarship –Merit-Based
Qualification Criteria –
Students must have a first-class degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
Age Criteria –
The student’s maximum age should be 30 years of age.
Process of Selection –
Students will be selected based on Interviews. Students must be available for interviews in India. There are two stages for selection in the following:
- Preliminary Interview
- Final Interview round
Documents for Scholarship
- Students must have a valid passport for an identification document.
- Candidates need to upload their portfolio as a PDF file in the field you are applying. Reference of two letters is mandatory.
- These are the documents required for Inklas Scholarship.
How can you apply For Inlaks Scholarship?
Follow the steps in the following:
- Must visit the official link of Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation.
- Students must press on the “Apply Now” button.
- Then, fill in all the mandatory details they asked for.
- After that, upload all the necessary documents.
- Then, submit the online application form
- Take out the printout for future reference.
Apply Here Candidates can check more details for Scholarship, through official website. If you will face any issues or queries related