Child Rights Research Fellowship
Child Rights and You (CRY) has invited Child Rights Research Fellowship 2023 Online Registration form for young youth talented candidates from Indian researchers who are above 18 years of age. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then grab this golden opportunity and fill the Child Rights Research Fellowship Online Registration form 2023 according to eligibility criteria before the last date. Scholarship Award range from INR 50,000 to 1 Lakh.
Eligibility Criteria for Child Rights Research Fellowship
Applicant must be
- an Indian citizen, residing in India
- Above 18 years of age
Essential Documents Required
- Research proposal of 3-page
- Latest update CV of two-page
- Model articles/paper on child human rights connected theme (either published or unpublished)
- Name and contact details of two referee
Important Term and Conditions
- Selected contestants are necessary to be obtainable for video call on the planned date and time.
- The names of shortlisted researchers for the fellowship will be finished available on the authorized website in November 2023.
- Fellowship will be decided in installments.
- Applicant’s requirements to comprise a research proposal, CV and section articles in the English language
- The Time duration of this fellowship is one year..
- CRY will support the accommodation, travel and boarding for all these meetings.
Child Rights Research Fellowship Selection Process
- After examination of the applications form, the NCRRF Selection Committee will display the shortlisted candidates through email.
- A video call communication will be made by the selection committee on the basis of which the fellows will be chosen
- Thereafter, an first research workshop will be organised for the fellows to shortlisted candidates share their research strategy and gain collective experience.
Instruction to Child Rights Research Fellowship 2023
- Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship
- First of all get the CV and proposal format from the website.
- After that send the filled copies to email id – email@example.com or by post to The Documentation Centre
CRY-Child Rights and You, Documentation Centre,
189 A, Anand Estate, Sane Guruji Marg, Mumbai 400011.