Study in Israel Scholarship
The College of Law and Business, Israel has decided to provide the Study in Israel Scholarship for Indian students who have passed the intermediate class with good scoring marks and are willing to pursue UG (undergraduate degree program) in English Business and Bilingual Law. The main objective of the college department is to create new opportunities for academic partnership between India and Israel.
The Study in Israel Scholarships is being offered by the College of Law and Business School, Israel. The college has the international experience and the importance of global risk in business and legal fields and therefore provides forward English degree track towards candidates who speak English.
The scholarship program is designed for international students, while promoting the concept of specialized experience while studying, helps students find internships. CLB’s program focuses on the driving force of innovation, stability, and technology in the heart of the “startup nation”.The college offers various courses to admission in Bilingual Law degree (LLB) and Dual degree (BA-LLB) for the students who want to make carrier in an international experience in the best of all worlds.
Terms and Conditions for Study in Israel Scholarship
- The course fee USD 30,000 per degree.
- The main aim of this scholarship program for students to gain practical skills and applicable knowledge while doing the internship in different Israeli start-ups and businesses.
- And another opportunity to participate in the study tours to Europe and China with a strong focus on international law
- The program creates opportunities for students to develop their own new start-up in the CLB
Essential Documents Required
- Accepted application Receipt
- Academic transcripts
- Suggestion letters
Procedure to apply online for Study in Israel Scholarship
First step: First fill the application form accurately through the official link Based on their merit; they will be selected for short telephonic interview round.
Second step: Selected candidates (post-interview) need to apply for CLB admission application form to receive admission offer letter.