Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2021 Online Registration Form will soon available for all those students who are studying in Post graduate Degree or Professionals Degree. The eligible and skilled applicants may fill Azim Premji Fellowship Online Form 2021 on or before its last date. The complete details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying is given on this page.
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2021 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Azim Premji Foundation
Also Known as: Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have qualified Post graduate Degree or Professionals Degree and should be proficient in English and any one of the local languages.( Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu).
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Online Written Exam, Statement of Purpose and Personal Interview.
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship Rewards
Selected Applicants get paid of Monthly Stipend of Rs.35000/- per month inclusive of all benefits during the one year of Fellowship Programme. Statutory Deductions will be applied for all the candidates.
Procedure to Apply Online for Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of Azim Premji Foundation.
- After that, go to the careers section from home page.
- Hit on Fellowships link.
- Go to below section of the page and hit on apply online button.
- Fill your all required details in the application form.
- Upload your CV and Photograph
- Hit submit button after checking all the filled details in application form.
- Your application form is submitted successfully.
Azim Premji Foundation
# 134, Doddakannelli
Next to Wipro Corporate Office
Bangalore – 560 035
For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.