Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
The Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2023 presents an opportunity that shines brilliantly, inviting you to elevate your academic and professional aspirations to unparalleled heights. Immerse yourself in the world of social impact, where your passion and expertise can spark transformative change. This article gives complete information regarding eligibility, the selection process, and the application process.
Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship 2023 OverView
Name of the Organization: Azim Premji Foundation
Also Known as Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
Eligibility Criteria for Fellowship
Candidates must have a qualified Postgraduate Degree or Professionals Degree and should be proficient in English and any one of the local languages.( Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu).
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Online Written Exam, Statement of Purpose, and Personal Interview.
Selected Applicants get paid of Monthly Stipend of Rs.35000/- per month inclusive of all benefits during the one year of the Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship Programme. Statutory Deductions will be applied to all the candidates.
Application Process for Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the Azim Premji Foundation.
- After that, go to the careers section from the home page.
- Hit on the Fellowships link.
- Go to the below section of the page and hit the apply online button.
- Fill in your all required details in the application form.
- Upload your CV and Photograph
- Hit submit button after checking all the filled details in the application form.
- Your application form is submitted successfully.
Azim Premji Foundation
# 134, Doddakannelli
Next to Wipro Corporate Office
Bangalore – 560 035
For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.