IIHS Urban Fellows Programme
The IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2023 Notification issue by Indian Institute for Human Settlements for those aspirants who are studying in Bachelor’s degree. The eligible and skilled candidates may fill Online Form on or before its last date . All the eligible applicants can fill the online form according to the eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying is given on this page. For more extra details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further use.
IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2023 Highlights
Name of the Organization: Indian Institute for Human Settlements
Information Regarding: IIHS Urban Fellows Programme 2023
- Applications starting date: Soon Update
- Applications deadline: Soon Update
- Shortlisted candidates to be contacted for interviews: Soon Update
- Selected and waitlisted candidates will be informed: Soon Update
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject and must be a citizen of India and must have basic proficiency in reading English.
Reward of Fellows Programme:
The scholar who will be selected for this fellowship programme will receive tuition fee waiver and stipend for daily living expenses.
- Personal statement
- The candidate must upload audio-visual material of their own making that compliments the application.
- Any other information the candidate would like to provide (up to 200 words)
- Sample of work
How to Apply For IIHS Fellows Programme 2023
- Applications can be submitted online.
- To apply online, hit on this link http://urbanfellows.iihs.co.in/apply/
- Enter your name, email address and password.
- After successful registration, log in your account and fill the rest of the information in the form.
- At last, submit the form online or send it by post to the following address
The Admissions Committee
IIHS Bengaluru City Campus,
No. 197/36, 2nd Main Road,
Sadashivanagar, Bengaluru 560 080