Table of Contents
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination 2019 Online Application form is available for Class 12 passed students who want to take admission in engineering and medical examinations. As per recent news it is a national level merit-based scholarship program that motive at gaining the interest of commendable students by providing financial aid support for pursuing their excellent goals, leading to an better quality of life in the future.
Benefits of All India Youth Scholarship
Shortlisted Candidates will receive
At 90% or more marks in AIYSEE 2019 will Get the scholarship for 4 years (for engineering students) and 5 years (for medical students).
Between 86% to 89% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will Get the scholarship for 3 years (for both engineering and medical students).
Between 81% to 85% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will Get the scholarship for 1.5 years (for engineering students) and 2 years (for medical students).
Between 76% to 80% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will Get the scholarship for 1 semester (for engineering students) and 1 year (for medical students).
Between 71% to 75% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will Get a stipend of INR 6,000 per month for 3 months (for both engineering and medical students).
Between 55% to 70% marks in AIYSEE 2019 will Get rewards in the form of laptop/tab/kindle (for both engineering and medical students).
Eligibility Criteria for AIYSEE 2019
- Students Must Have Passed
- Be appearing in class 12 between 2014 and 2019
- Be needed for engineering or medical (MBBS/BDS) examinations
- Minimum Percentage of 55% marks in the AIYSEE 2019 examination
Terms and Conditions for All India Youth Scholarship
- The exam will conduct both online and offline in English and Hindi medium.
- The date of the examination will be provided to students on their admit card Hall Ticket /Call Letter .
- The Applicants are required to bring their Hall Ticket, individuality proof and two photographs with them during the examination.
- The scholarship will be distributed to all winning students after the verification is done from the concerned college.
- The time duration is 90 minutes which contains 90 multiple choice questions from Physics (30 questions), chemistry (30 questions) and Mathematics/Biology (30 questions).
Important note: There is no negative marking for any wrong answer.
Complete Instruction to apply online for AIYSEE 2019
Point 1: Open the official website and press on “AIYSEE – 2019 Registration – Point 2: then read carefully and press on “Registration Start” to begin.
Point 3: Fill in all necessary details and press on “Submit & Proceed”.
Point 4: Note down the registration number and password for future reference. Upload the recent photograph and signature
Point 5: Press on Here to Login and Pay your Payment”.
Point 6: Check all the details and click on “Pay Now”..
Point 8: Finally submit the application and take the print-out of the application for future reference.
Very Important notes
AIYSEE Scholarship application Closing Date – 21 November 2018
Dates of Online/Offline examination – Between 20 April 2019 and 24 May 2019
The release of Admit Card/Hall ticket – April/May 2019
Result announcement date – Last week of July 2019
Scholarship Distribution – Last week of September 2019