Assam Post Matric Scholarship
Exciting news awaits education enthusiasts! The Ministry of Tribal Affairs, under the esteemed Government of India, has now activated the Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2023 application form. This is a golden opportunity for all aspiring candidates seeking to embark on their journey through Post-Matric Courses (from Class 11 and beyond). If you’re eligible and eager to benefit from the Post Matric Scholarship, don’t delay – seize the chance to apply online before the closing date.
Scholarship 2023 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India
Information Regarding: Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 11th Class or above (pursuing recognized post-matric and post-secondary courses).
- Last Date to Apply Online for Assam Matric Scholarship: Soon Update
- Last date for defective verification: Soon Update
- Last date for institute verification: Soon Update
Documents required at the time of Scholarship 2023
- Students must be required an Income certificate and a Caste certificate.
- Proof of admission is required.
- Must be required bank account details of the institution and the student.
- The fee structure of the program is required.
- One copy of the passport-size photograph with signatures of the student
- Student Identity card
Instruction to Apply Online for Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- First check the complete eligibility criteria above and fill the Scholarship 2023 Form online.
- After that on the home page, you need to read the all necessary details regarding Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Already registered aspirants have to use Assam Scholarships Login 2023 link.
- Then Fill registered id and password, in order to fill the application form and submit it within the given time period.
- Then press Assam Post Matric Scholarship Sign In
- Upload all essentials documents
- At last, contenders have to press the “Submit” tab for the receipt of the Scholarship and finally take the print out for future use.