Assam Post Matric Scholarship
Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India has activated the Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2023 application form for all candidates who want to take admission in Post-Matric Course (Class 11 and above.). The candidates, who are entitled and want to avail the Post Matric Scholarship may apply online before its closing date. For more extra details, aspirants can check the official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
Scholarship 2023 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India
Information Regarding: Assam Post Matric Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 11th Class or above (pursuing recognised post-matric and post-secondary courses).
- Last Date to Apply Online for Assam Post Matric Scholarship: Soon Update
- Last date for defective verification: Soon Update
- Last date for institute verification: Soon Update
Documents required at the time of Scholarship 2023
- Student must be required Income certificate and Caste certificate.
- Proof of admission required.
- Must be required bank account details of the institution and the student.
- Fee structure of the program required.
- One copy of the passport size photograph
with signatures of the student
- Student Identity card
Instruction to Apply Online for Scholarship 2023
- First check the complete eligibility criteria above and fill the Scholarship 2023 Form online.
- After that on the home page, you need to read the all necessary details regarding Post Matric Scholarship Scheme.
- Already registered aspirants have to use Assam Post Matric Scholarships Login 2023 link.
- Then Fill registered id and password, in order to fill the application form and submit it within the given time period.
- Then press Assam Post Matric Scholarship Sign In
- Upload all essentials documents
- At last, contenders have to press the “Submit” tab for the receipt of the Scholarship and finally take the print out for future use.
Best Tips to balance study and Jobs Together