Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme
Hindustan Zinc Limited, Udaipur has decided to update the Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2019 Online Application form for all the students studying in B.Tech first semester of the academic year 2019-2020. If you are also one of the eligible students have secured at least 75 % marks then don’t miss this golden opportunity then don’ miss this golden opportunity and fill the Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Application Form 2019 before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Essential Documents Required
- All Income certificate
- Self-attested copy of 10th and 12th mark sheet
- Two Recent Photograph
- Xerox Copy of ration card
- Xerox Copy of bank passbook
- Xerox Copy of BPL card (if applicable)
Complete Eligibility Criteria Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship 2019
- As per latest official Notification, Student must be the B.Tech first semester and has secured at least 75 % marks in 12th.
- Parents family annual income is less than 2.5 lacs can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must be the enduring resident of any of the districts including Udaipur, Rajsamand, Chittor, Bhilwara and Ajmer.
Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme Scholarship Amount 2019
All selected students get INR 20,000/- per annum.
Instruction to apply online Yashad-Sumedha Scholarship Programme 2019
- First of all, visit the official website of the department.
- Then find the latest notification link on the home page of the website
- Applicants can fill the application form according to eligibility criteria, term, and condition.
- Now, students have to register themselves by entering email ID and password.
- After successfully completing registration, log in your account.
- Proceed towards filling the application form.
- After filling the form, take the printout and submit it to the college for attestations
Send the attested hard copy of the filled-in form to the Sumedha office i.e.
5, Keshav Vihar,
Gopalpura Bypass Road,
Last date for receipt of application form : soon update
For more query frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below