UP Internship Scheme
News Alert (26/03/2020 ) – Honourable CM Shri Yogi Adityanath has activated the UP Internship Scheme 2020 Online Registration Form in its certified web portal. Applicants can get sewayojan.up.nic.in Internships Application form online and fill the UP Internship Online Registration form according to the latest notification, tern and conditions before the last date. For the latest update, applicants can bookmark our web page and get all the latest update and stay connected with us for further use.
उत्तर प्रदेश इंटर्नशिप योजना 2020 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme
Also Known as: UP Internship Scheme 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have passed 10th, 12th Class or pursuing graduation degree from a recognized board or institutions.
The students who do an internship for 6 months and 1 year will be given Rs.2,500 as honorarium every month, out of which Rs.1,500 will be given by the central government and Rs.1,000 by the state government.
Documents Required at the time of UP Internship
- Passport Size Photo.
- Address Proof.
- Bank Account Details.
- PAN Card (if available).
- All Educational Certificates.
Procedure to Apply Online for the UP Internship Scheme 2020
- First of all, Candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- From the home page of the website you need to search the official notification of the internship scheme
- Now you need to read the information available in the notification carefully
- Thereafter you need to search the apply online link
- Read the application filling instructions and click continue
- Fill the details in the application form such as name, father name, date of birth, educational details, email, contact number and other as per the requirement
- Upload the required documents in the prescribed form in mentioned size
- Submit the application form after reviewing the details you entered in the form
- Must take a print out of the application form for further use.