Trendhim Talent Scholarship
As a company, Trendhim has activated Trendhim Talent Scholarship 2019 Online Application for all the UG (undergraduate) and PG (postgraduate) students who distribute a ardour for business, design, marketing, and IT. The main objective of this scholarship aims to support young talented students to start a business of their own. According to the latest official Notification selected candidates get the award USD 2,300 plus expenses related to fees, online courses, travel expenses, projects, or extracurricular activities, etc.
Eligibility for this Scholarship
Applicants must be an undergraduate or postgraduate student n any of the following Courses
- IT and Web Development
- Leadership and Organisation
- Fashion and Design
- Business, Accounting or Finance
- Marketing and Management, Digital Marketing or Sales
Main Advantages of this Scholarship
As per recent news, selected contenders will receive a scholarship worth USD 2,300 included
- Online courses
- Travel expenses
- School trips
- Study abroad experiences
- University fees
- School materials
- Extracurricular online courses
- Personal development projects
Terms and Conditions for this Scholarship
- The motivation letter must be written in English only.
- Students from public, private and online Universities and Colleges can also apply for the scholarship scheme.
- PhD students are also qualified for the scholarship.
- No fee
- The selected list will send through the mail.
- Each applicant will receive notification whether they win or not.
- The scholarship awarded will be offered directly to the student through bank transfer.
Instruction to Apply Online for Trendhim Talent Scholarship 2019
Step 1: First of all check the eligible criteria and Write a great motivational letter giving personal detail about the study program, and future ambition.
Step 2: After that send the motivational correspondence by email to email@example.com.
Important Note: Fill the correctly contact information (name, address, telephone) in the motivation letter.
Last date for receipt of the application form : 01-Dec-2019