Latest News (1/5/2020) – National Talent Search Examination Stage-II Paper has been postponed in all the State /UT Of the Countries and new examination date will update soon.
National Council of Educational Research and Training has updated NTSE Scholarship 2020 Notification Online Application form .Applicants who are studying in abroad in class X grab this golden opportunity and fill National Talent Search Application Form 2020 before the last date and NTSE exam is conducted in two levels that is Part -I (State Level) and Part -II (National Level) Submit to NTSE 2020 Registration form on or before the last date
Students who are studying in their National Council of Educational Research and Training 10th /12th Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) like BCA/BBA/MCA/MBA/M.TECH etc and have some problems to meet their expenses as fee etc due to insufficient money they can fill NTSE Scholarship Application Form 2020 before the last date .
Dear students!! Here is very good news for those students, who want to perusing their study continue but due to some problem of the fund in their family they cannot afford the expenses of relevant courses, that through NTSE Scholarship programs National Council of Educational Research and Training has launched a scholarship for all categories students.
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NTSE) gives a scholarship every year up to 1000 scholarship eligible desirable candidates. NTSE has divided this scholarship category wise in percentage for all students i.e. 7.5 % scholarship are reserved for ST candidates,15 % scholarship out from 1000 scholarship are fixed for SC contenders,3 % scholarship will be given to eligible physical challenged candidates and rest all are reserved for Un-Reserved for General category students.
NTSE provides these scholarships for the class 11th/12th Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) as BCA/BBA/MCA/MBA/M.TECH etc.We shall describe all Information’s/Instructions related to these scholarships in next to this content. Eligible students can apply their application forms online after visiting NTSE official website. We shall generate a link related to NTSE scholarship on the web page too where candidates can visit directly and fill their application forms in very simple steps.
- Candidates should be a citizen of India.
- Students should be 10th Pass with minimum 60 % marks from recognized Board or equivalent
Category wise Reserved Scholarships-
- !5 % for SC Categories.
- 7.5% for ST candidates.
- 3 % for Physically Challenged Students.
Total Scholarships– Total 1000 Scholarships will be awarded to all eligible students.
NTSE Scholarship Amount Award Class wise-
Class XI And XII: Rs. 1250
UG and PG: Rs. 2000/-
PhD : On UGC Norms
- Candidate’s selection will be made through written examination by States/UTS in the first stage.
- In second stage NCERT will take an examination those students who qualify first stage.
- Mental Ability Test (MAT)
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
- The exam will be consists of Multiple objective type questions.
- Students will get 1 mark for every correct answer in Stage-I paper.
- No Negative marking will be done in stage first.
- In stage second 1/3 negative marking is fixed on every wrong answer by MTSE.
Required Documents while filling form online-
- All schooling certificate.
- Domicile of the candidates.
- Date of Birth certificate.
- Photocopy of Aadhar Card
- Income proof certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Ration Card.
For NTS Scholarship Inquiry–
- Phone No: 011-26562704 (Timings 2.30 PM to 4.30 PM only)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Fill NTSE Scholarship Application Form Online-
- First candidates must visit NTSE official website www.ncert.nic.in.
- Search NTSE Scholarship Application 2020 on the home page and click on it.
- When clicking on this link an application form will be displayed in a new tab with all related instructions.
- Read carefully all instructions before starting to fill their application form.
- Once filled application form candidates need to take the print out of this copy.
- This scholarship print out copy should be attested from relevant school/college Principal of candidates.
- Attached all your educational documents and others like caste certificate, income certificate etc and forwarded it to relevant STATE LIASION OFFICE before the closing date.