MIF Research Fellowship Programs
Matsumae International Foundation has invited MIF Research Fellowship Program 2019 applications forms for PhD holders. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is objective of the scholarship is to work upon its concept ” For a great understanding of Japan and a lasting world peace “.
Matsum International Foundation (MIF) is a non-governmental organization whose finance is entirely based on the contributions of many Japanese people who responded to goodwill to Dr. Shigozashi Matsum’s call. Although many contributions have been offered by business and groups, most donors are persons who empathize with the ideals of the founder, and contribute to the amount from limited income.
Essential Documents Required for MIF Fellowship
- Research Project Report including purpose, methodology, a content of the research.
- Copy of major publication by the applicant.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation by the applicant’s employer testifying to academic ability.
- Academic certificates/diplomas Xerox copy.
Eligibility Criteria for MIF Research Fellowship Programs
Non-Japanese Contestants who meet all of the following eligibility requirements which is mention above are invited to Submit the required application documents.
Contestants obtain a Letter of invitation from host institutions in Japan.
Contestants must seize a PH.D. (Doctorate) degree, or be recognized by MIF as possessing corresponding academicqualifications.
- Applicants must be at the age of 49 years old or younger at the time when documents are submitted.
- Applicants must know both English and Japanese languages.
- Contenders should not have past or current experiences of staying in Japan
MIF Scholarship Award
MIF Research scholarship 2019 provides YEN 220,000 per month as research and stays allowance, overseas travel accident/sickness Insurance, air transportation.
How can apply online for MIF Research Fellowship Programs 2018
- First check the eligibility Criteria and visit the official website of the department
- Then find the registration link
- After fill the application form accurately with all essential details
- Finally take print out for future use
Download MIF Research Fellowship pdf
Apply here : MIF Fellowship
Application form closing date : 31th August 2018
Registration Link for MIF Research Fellowship Programs