Mahabir Pratap Singh Foundation Scholarship
Mahabir Prasad Singh Foundation for Education and Research has activated Mahabir Pratap Singh Foundation Scholarship 2019 Application form for all the brilliant and hardworking students who are studying their higher studies in medicine, engineering, biotechnology, and environmental science. If you are also one of the eligible candidates then don’t miss a golden opportunity and apply for this scholarship scheme before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for Mahabir Pratap Singh Foundation Scholarship 2019
Students must have to pursue their Graduate /Postgraduate studies in medicine, engineering and modern science are eligible for this scholarship
The parents/guardian income should not exceed more than 1 lac to 2 lac.
Essential documents for Mahabir Pratap Singh Foundation Scholarship
- Self-attested copies of Class 10,
- Xerox Copy of Class 12th (Self-attested),
- Xerox Copy of Class 12, Graduation/Post Graduation
- Certificates Proof of income certificate
Selection Process: The team members of the Foundation will select the students on the basis of the academic record, merit list and financial background
Procedure to apply for Mahabir Pratap Singh Foundation Scholarship 2019
- First of all, download the application form through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page.
- Then fill all the essentials details in the correct place step by step
- Attach all the essential documents which are mention above.
- Then fill all the essential details in the correct place
- Sent your filled application to the following address:
Mahabir Singh Foundation for Education and Research.6,
Vasant Marg, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi – 110057
Important Note: All interested and eligible candidates fill the application form according to term and condition, eligibility another department will reject your application. For more query about this scholarship scheme frankly ask through the comment box which is mention at the bottom of the page.