About Fellowship Program
Great Opportunity for those who are looking for fellowship with a reputed firm. If you are interested in participating in the Wipro Education Fellowship, you should understand the requirements and application process. The Wipro SEF program helps fellows participate in professional development opportunities and attend conferences. The fellowship also provides funds for substitute teaching, so that fellows can observe classrooms and develop leadership skills. The program is sponsored by Wipro and meets monthly with the university and district teams to support fellows in their endeavors.
The Wipro Education Fellowship program supports the development of teaching and leadership skills and encourages fellows to pursue opportunities for professional growth and continuous learning. Fellows identify classroom instructional goals, use educational research to inform practice and develop professional growth plans. The Wipro SEF program will enable fellows to gain the skills needed to lead a classroom, as well as to support district science initiatives.
As an added benefit to the Fellowship Program, the fellowship also helps educators develop their leadership skills and teach science with confidence. Participants will work in small teams with fellows in the program, as well as with colleagues in the CCLS. Their efforts will lead to meaningful conversations with District Coordinators and potentially impact the science teaching in their district. Wipro SEF also emphasizes teacher leadership, allowing fellows to work in teams with their USF faculty mentor
Important Point for Wipro Education Fellowship Program
Scheme Name: Wipro Education Fellowship
Organized by: Wipro Foundation
Launched for: organizations
Application Mode: online
Official site: Wiprofoundation.org
Participants can work in a number of locations. Some of these locations include Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Coimbatore, Guwahati, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Mysore, Pune, and Vizag. If they want to work in an urban environment, Wipro is an ideal place to work. Its global operations make it possible for employees to pursue their educational goals.
Benefits of the Fellowship
- The Time duration of the fellowship will be of 3 years.
- An Award of approximate rupees 3.6 lakh per year will be given.
- The Award will be given quarterly.
- Above are the benefits of the Wipro Education Fellowship.
This program has been started to support the early state seven society organization focused on school education.
- To apply for this fellowship visit the official website of the department
- Go the Home page of the website
- Then find the Wipro education fellowship
- First, register yourself by pressing the register option
- After that fill all the essential details in the correct place
- Hit the register option and login on the portal
- After that upload all the necessary documents
- Finally take print out for next process