The Vodafone Idea Foundation has released the Vodafone Scholarship 2023 Online Registration form for students studying in 10th, 12th, UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses. Eligible candidates can find all necessary information regarding eligibility criteria and how to apply online below, and submit their application through the provided link. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to apply for the Vodafone Scholarship.
VI Scheme 2023 Important Over View
Name of the Organization: Vodafone Idea Foundation
Information Regarding: Vodafone Scholarship
FAQ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates who are studying in 10th, 12th Class, UG, PG, Ph.D. Courses are eligible to Apply and this scholarship will be provided to the students to the needy based on the financial check and to the merit students based on the earlier academics according to the mentioned information by the applicant in the application.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance on Merit Basis.
- It may vary from Rs.1,000 – Rs.10,000 or more
- It may also from Indian currency to Dollars based on Nationality.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Annual income certificate
- Mobile number.
Application Process for Scholarship
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, the main page appears on the screen
- Immediately get the details of Scholarship
- Now, verify all the information
- If you think you are eligible then without wasting time just find out the Online Application link.
- Now, you have to fill so many empty fields on the application form
- Before giving your details just think twice and enter all the genuine data
- Now upload the documents
- Once take a deep look at the application
- Now submit it
- Finally, take a hard copy for Vodafone Scholarship 2023.
If you have any queries related to Vodafone Scholarship 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.