About Scholarship Program
The team Members of the Virchow Foundation have invited the Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 for girl contenders who have passed Class 10th or 12th and studying in Class 11th or Ist year of diploma/graduation (in any stream) The company believes that education is a powerful tool in transforming the lives of meritorious and underprivileged girls for a promising future.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria
- Only for Indian girls.
- The residence of the girl will be in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant girls must have scored more than 70% marks in their previous examination.
- Applicant must be studying at least in class 11th with any stream.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family must not be more than the 6 Lakhs from all sources.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Virchow Scholarship Program 2023
What is the Scholarship Award
INR 10,000 per year for 10 Passed Students:
INR 15,000 per year for 12th Pass
What is the Documents Required?
- Marksheet of Class 10 or 12
- A government-issued identity proof.
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter)
- Family income proof (Salary Slip)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How to Apply for Online Program?
- First of all log in the official website of the department –
- Now Press on the ‘Apply now button on their webpage.
- Now follow on the register now button.
- Then, choose the option of registering.
At last enter the required details and press the Register button
Customer service number:
Our customer service number is 011-430-92248 (Ext- 272) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Hope that all the queries about the Virchow Scholarship Program 2023 become cleared and you may now be able to apply for the scholarship and we are hoping that you will get it and if some problem still you have so you may write that in the question section below and we will get back to their to solve your problem or you may contact to our customer service number for solving your problems about the scholarship program