V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
Table of Contents
V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Application form will soon release for all class 10th passed students from recognized board whether State/ CBSE/ AICTE. The main aim of the department is to help the meritorious students who need financial aid and from a weedy economic background.
If you are also one of the students who come from a poor family background then grab this great opportunity and apply online for V Mart Scholarship 2022 before the last date through the pdf which is mention at the bottom of the page.
V –mart is one of the Popular biggest retail chains in India with more than 150 stores extensively spread across 14 states of the nation. This year, V-Mart has initially issued V-Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship which provides a financial aid to various under sections of the society.
Important Query Section
What is the Eligibility Criteria Required ?
- After the filling, the application form Read the eligibility carefully
- Applicants must have passed class 10th from recognized board whether State/ CBSE/ AICTE.
- Aspirants must qualify class 10th examination of the year with scored 85 %
- Parent’s income should not exceed 2 lakh per annum.
- Important Note: He/she must have passed Class 10th at first attempt only
What is the Scholarship Award ?
Under this scholarship Scheme, Rs 10,000 each will be given to 750 meritorious students covering school admission up to class 11th.
Proper way to Apply Online for V-Mart Ujjwal Scholarship?
- First, check the eligibility criteria
- To apply to follow the steps below –
- Students can fill their form online or offline.
- Fill all the essential details in the correct place
- After filling, take a printout of your application form.
- Last date for receipt of application form is: soon update
if you have any query about the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below
Application Form pdf ( Soon Available)