V Mart Ujjwal Scholarship
Attention to all recent high school graduates from prestigious educational boards, whether it’s your State board, CBSE, or AICTE affiliation! Prepare to seize the opportunity of a lifetime with the V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship. The application form for this exceptional scholarship program is now open for submissions.
If you are also one of the students who come from a poor family background then grab this great opportunity and apply online for Class 10th Students Scholarship 2023 before the last date through the pdf which is mentioned at the bottom of the page.
V –mart is one of the Popular biggest retail chains in India with more than 150 stores extensively spread across 14 states of the nation. This year, V-Mart has initially issued the V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship which provides financial aid to various sections of the society.
Important Query Section
Eligibility Criteria for V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship
- After the filling, the application form Read the eligibility carefully
- Applicants must have passed class 10th from recognized board whether State/ CBSE/ AICTE.
- Aspirants must qualify class 10th examination of the year with scored 85 %
- Parent’s income should not exceed 2 lakh per annum.
- Important Note: He/she must have passed Class 10th at first attempt only.
Under this V Mart Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship Scheme, Rs 10,000 each will be given to 750 meritorious students covering school admission up to class 11th.
Application Process for V-Mart Scholarship
- First, check the eligibility criteria
- To apply to follow the steps below –
- Students can fill their form online or offline.
- Fill all the essential details in the correct place
- After filling, take a printout of your application form.
- Last date for receipt of application form is: soon update
if you have any query about the Ujjwal Bhavishya Scholarship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below
Application Form pdf ( Soon Available)