About the Fellowship
The University of Konstanz has invited the University of Konstanz ZUKOnnect Fellowship 2023 Online Application Form. This scholarship is for all applicants who hold a doctorate degree or doctoral. If you are additionally one of the qualified applicants then we suggest you not miss this great opportunity. Fill out the ZUKOnnect Fellowship Registration form as soon as possible through the web link which is mentioned at the bottom of the web page.
The primary goal of the University of Konstanz Fellowship 2023 is to give students a chance to extend their examination networks and to get to know the research situation at the University of Konstanz, without losing their bonds to their college/Universities. Candidates whose profile matches this grant eligibility criterion can apply online for this Fellowship with all crucial documents with the help of the procedures mentioned below.
Program Name: University of Konstanz ZUKOnnect Fellowship
Name of the University: University of Konstanz
News Alert: ZUKOnnect Fellowship
Eligibility: Doctoral degree holders or doctoral scholars
Medal: Up to EUR 2.000 per month
Last Date: Soon Update
Value of Award
A remuneration of € 1,200/month for doctoral students and €2,000/month during the on-campus research stay for postdoctoral researchers.
Average costs for one economy-class trip to Konstanz and return.
The chance to partake in occasions organized by the Zukunftskolleg.
Admittance to library resources.
Access to IT facilities.
Access to investigation support services.
The selection board will assess the application forms based on the selection norms decided.
Preference will be given to candidates who plan to team up with one of the present Zukunftskolleg Companions.
The last date to apply for this fellowship program will be updated soon.
- A candidate should be originated and work in a country of Latin America, Asia, or Africa.
- Should hold a doctorate (max. 2 years of postdoctoral experience).
- OR, Should be a doctoral student in the last year.
- She/he should not hold a permanent professorship, nor do they have a Habilitation or like (Venialegendi).
- A contender’s research project should tie in with one of the persuasions characterized at the University.
- Should name an investigator at the University of Konstanz with whom they intend to collaborate.
Documents required to fill the Form
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Motivation letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Short report or summary of the present research project
- Scanned copy of Certificates
- Orientation letter from home university
- The ZUKOnnect Fellowship 2023 requires these documents.
How to Apply
The online application portal mentioned below requires all eligible and interested candidates to submit their application documents in English as PDF files.
Applications should comprise the above-mentioned documents.
Note: More info is available online where you may find Frequently Asked Questions @ https://www.uni-konstanz.de/zukunftskolleg/fellowships/zukonnect-fellowship/
Further questions can be directed to Daniela Kromrey (Programme Director for Internationalization)
Office: Y 320
Phone: +49 (0)7531 / 88 – 5686
If you have any further questions about the ZUKOnnect Fellowship 2023, you can post them in the comment box below. We will answer you as quickly as possible.