University of Essex Merit Scholarship
Are you looking to take admission in U.K Universities? Then this article is for you. The University of Essex Merit Scholarship 2023 will be soon activated for those candidates who are studying in 12th Class and want to take admission in Under Graduate and Post Graduate Course in in the UK. The eligible and interested candidates may fill University of Essex Merit Scholarship 2023 Online Form on or before its last date which is available soon. The detail information such as eligibility criteria, selection process, and the procedure for applying is given on this page.
University of Essex Merit Scholarship Important Area
Name of the Department: University of Essex Merit
Information Regarding: University of Essex Merit Scholarship 2023
- For UG Course: Candidates must have passed 12th Class with minimum 80% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
- For PG Course: Applicants must have Graduation Degree with at least 55% marks from a recognized University or institutions.
Documents required for Scholarship 2023
- Copy of passport
- Previous academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose (SOP)
- Letter of recommendation (LOR)
- IELTS certificate (if applicable)
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Undergraduate students will be given a scholarship of up to Great Britain Pound 3000.
- Postgraduate students will be given a scholarship of up to Great Britain Pound 5000.
Instructions to apply for the Scholarship 2023
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- Then, Download the application form through the link which is mention below
- After that, fill the Application form carefully.
- Then attach all the essential documents.
- Signature of guardian /parent is important.
- Submit the application form.
- At last, take a print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
If you are still facing any problem, you can comment in the below given comment box. We will surely provide you with the solution of your problem.