Toppr Asha Program
The high authority of the Toppr has provided Toppr Asha Program 2020 Online Registration form for the students who are studying in Class 9, 10, 11, and 12 (Science or Commerce Stream) .For more details, aspirants can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Toppr Asha Program 2021 Highlights
Name of the Organization: Toppr, India’s
Scholarship Name: Toppr Asha Program
IQ (Important Questions)
What is the Eligibility Process ?
:Applicants must be studying in Class 9, 10, 11, and 12 (Science or Commerce Stream) and should be comfortable taking tests in English and must have a smartphone/tablet/desktop/laptop at home.
What is the Scholarship Award?
All shortlisted applicants get free access to Toppr’s Advance Pack Subscription and rewards upto INR 10,000 based on applicants performance in the year
Essential Documents required
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fee receipt, etc.)
- Income certificate from Tehsildar/ ration card with income mentioned/ panchayat certificate/ block certificate/ ITR/ Salary Slip/ Form -16
What is the Selection Mode ?:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Screening of applications based on financial need and academic background, Telephonic interviews followed by document verification for further short listing of candidates and Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
Process to Apply Online for the Toppr Asha Program
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, go to scholarship section and find out the Toppr Asha Scholarship Program link on the homepage.
- Then, open the notification to the next page.
- Candidates must read the official notification very carefully before applying for the scholarship.
- After that, you may fill all the asked detailed information in the application form.
- Attached all the required documents with the application form.
- Then, Upload passport size image and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit on the submit button and submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.