Toppr Asha Program
The Toppr Asha Program is an invitation for students studying in the Science and Commerce streams. Applicants must first log in to register themselves. Once the registration is complete, students must press on the “Start Application” link located on the homepage. Next, fill in the details required and attach any supporting documents. After submitting their details, Toppr Asha will call them within 72 hours to conduct a phone interview.
The Toppr Asha program is free to use and consists of video lessons that will help students pass the exams. It also has expert guidance that is available on the app. The app is suitable for school students studying English, Hindi, and Math. The main objective of this program is to help high school students prepare for their exams. There is no other learning app that provides as much support to a high school student as Toppr. It’s free and provides access to the most popular books and study materials for both English and Mathematics.
The Toppr Asha program was launched in 2020. It reached out to 5000 underprivileged students by providing them with free access to learning materials and video lectures that covered a variety of subjects. This is an effective and efficient educational program for children with low socioeconomic status. It has become a popular resource among parents and students alike. The program is funded by the Michael and Susan Dell Foundation, and it reaches out to a diverse group of learners.
Toppr Asha Program 2022 Highlights
Name of the Organization: Toppr, India’s
Scholarship Name: Toppr Asha Program
IQ (Important Questions)
What is the Eligibility Process ?
:Applicants must be studying in Class 9, 10, 11, and 12 (Science or Commerce Stream) and should be comfortable taking tests in English and must have a smartphone/tablet/desktop/laptop at home.
What is the Scholarship Award?
All shortlisted applicants get free access to Toppr’s Advance Pack Subscription and rewards upto INR 10,000 based on applicants performance in the year
Essential Documents required
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fee receipt, etc.)
- Income certificate from Tehsildar/ ration card with income mentioned/ panchayat certificate/ block certificate/ ITR/ Salary Slip/ Form -16
What is the Selection Mode ?:
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Screening of applications based on financial need and academic background, Telephonic interviews followed by document verification for further short listing of candidates and Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required).
How to Apply Online for Toppr Asha Program 2022
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, go to scholarship section and find out the Toppr Asha Scholarship Program link on the homepage.
- Then, open the notification to the next page.
- Candidates must read the official notification very carefully before applying for the scholarship.
- After that, you may fill all the asked detailed information in the application form.
- Attached all the required documents with the application form.
- Then, Upload passport size image and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit on the submit button and submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.