The Royal Society University Research Fellowship
The Royal Society University Research Fellowship 2023 Application Form will soon available for Scientists, Ph.D. Holder students. All the interested and eligible students check the complete Notification, term and conditions, eligibility criteria and fill the Research Fellowship online application form before the last date through the link which is mention below. We suggested to every applied candidates keep touch with this webpage checking latest status about this Fellowship.
Royal Society University Fellowship 2023 Short Details:
|Name of the Organization||Royal Society University|
|About Post||The Royal Society University Research Fellowship|
|Mode of Application –||Online Mode|
|Category of Article –||Fellowship|
|Starting Date to Apply||Soon Update|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Update|
Royal Society University Recruitment 2023 Full Details:
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Applying candidates must have done PhD and 3 to 8 years of research experience.
- Candidates are not hold a permanent post in any university or non-profit research organization
- Candidates are not hold or have held a fellowship of the same nature.
What is the main advantages of the Fellowship:?
- Those candidates who will be shortlisted for Scientist post the will get below provided benefits.
- GBP 40,681.46 in the 1st year (up to 80% of the basic salary),
- Contribution to research expenses of GBP 13,000 in the first year and GBP 11,000 per year afterwards.
- Additional research expenses of up to GBP 40,000 in 2020/21..
- Award for professional development and training purpose.
What is the Selection Process?
Selection of applicants will be done based on shortlisting and Interview.
What is the Essential Documents Required?
- Summary Page
- Research proposal
- Letters of support of named collaborators
- Statement of support by Head of Department
- Two nominated referees
Process to Apply for Royal Society University Fellowship Form 2023:
- Candidates should open official website of Royal Society University that is https://grants.royalsociety.org/.
- Find “Register” section and enter “Email address”
- Then Press on “Continue” tab and fill all details and click on “Register” link.
- Login and fill application form properly.
- Upload required above provided documents.
- At last, submit tab and take a print out for use in future life.