Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana
The Government of Himachal Pradesh has issued Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana 2019 Online Registration form for the students who have passed High School (class 10). If you are also one of eligible students who must have taken admission in class 11 or in any professional/technical courses after class 10 then all are check here complete eligibility criteria and fill Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana Online Registration Form 2019 according to the term and conditions before the last date.
Complete Eligibility Criteria for Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana
- Belong to the tribal community
- Aspirants must have passed class 10th
- Applicants have taken admission in class 11 or any professional/technical courses after High School at a recognized institution within or outside the state
Scholarship Award: Department will shortlist the top 100 girls and 100 boys and will distribute 11,000 per annum for selected candidates
Instruction to fill the Thakur Sen Negi Utkrisht Chatravriti Yojana
- Point 1: First of all applicants check the term and condition and move to the homepage of the Scholarship Portal and press on ‘New Registration form ‘Point 2: then read the term and conditions carefully select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
- Point 3: After that choose the state of domicile, scholarship category, scheme type gender, applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID carefully
- Point 4: then fill the complete bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
- Point 5: then choose Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as classification detail and press on the ‘Register’ button.
- Point 6: The mobile number will be confirmed and an OTP will be generated.
- Point 7: Now, open in using OTP and fill the form.
- Point 8: Registration form ID and password will be generated. And finally, take the print out for the next process
- Note: All the aspirants are suggested to fill the form properly, no changes can be made once submit otherwise department will reject your form.
Last Date for receipt of the application form : 15 October 2019