Telangana ePass Scholarship
Table of Contents
Telangana Welfare Society has invited the Telangana ePass Scholarship 2021 Application form for all those contenders who are living poverty line to concern state. All eligible applicants check the complete instruction below and fill Telangana Scholarship Application Form accurately with all the essential details
We suggested to every needed applicant don’t miss this Golden Opportunity and apply online for Telangana SC/ST/OBC/Minorities Scholarship Scheme . If you are also one of them who wants to carry on their further studies but due to lack of some fund problems then take advantage of Telangana ePass Scholarship and complete your dream easily.
Telangana State Scholarship Latest Status
Important notice: Only that candidate is eligible to apply ePass Scholarship 2020 that belongs to a poor family and guardian income must not exceed than 2 lakh per annum. This is a great chance for those who come in minority categories like SC, ST, and OBC. They can continue theirs without facing any financial problem.
They can also grow their selves and develop their personality. Interested candidates must apply for Telangana Scholarship Form through the official site. An applicant who wishes to apply must check eligibility criteria before applying. Candidates hurry up to fill the application form before the closing date.
IQC(Important Query Section)
What is the Eligibility Criteria
- Only that candidate can apply for Telangana Scholarship Scheme that guardian income is must less than 2lakh per annum.
- The candidate has been secured more than 75% attendance in every quarter.
- The aspirant has been passed 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- The aspirant must have all the essential documents which are required.
- Candidate should belong to minority categories like SC, ST, and OBC.
What is the Documents Required ?
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- ID proof
- Bank pass book
- Scanned photo and signature
How to apply for Telangana ePass Scholarship ?
- Applicant must visit official portal which is “telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in”.
- Read eligibility criteria and related details
- Fill application form attach all documents
- Note registration ID and take the print off a hard copy.