Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
Great opportunity for all those girls who are the single child to their parents and wants to continue their studies in Ph.D. (Social Science) because University Grant Commission will soon issue the Swami Vivekananda Single girl child Scholarship 2023 through a current notification.
This is really a golden chance to those girls who are a single child to their parents and wants to continue their studies in Ph.D. (Social Science) because University Grant Commission (UGC) is going to announce Swami Vivekananda Single girl child Scholarship 2023 through a current notification.
By this Swami Vivekananda Fellowship 2023 all eligible and willing candidates can take admission in any recognized university of India and they will be able to receive Rs.12400/- per month for first 2 years and Rs.15500/- for a third and fourth year for their Ph.D. Program.
Age of girl child should not exceed 40 years for unreserved and 45 years for the reserved category reserved and Physical Handicapped (PH) categories while all eligibles are going to apply SVSGC Single Girl Child Scholarship Application Form 2023. All candidates can fill their registration form through the link which is given below at the end of this page.
Dear our all valued female candidates!! Here for you all a great opportunity to get scholarship under SVSGC Scholarship 2023 !! University Grant Commission (UGC) is available to proclaim Swami Vivekananda Single girl child Scholarship for research 2023 for single girl child who wants to pursue their studies for Ph.D. in social science. The main motto of this scholarship to encourage the education of girls in India and for this every year UGC announced many fellowship programs.
Central Government of India is planning for strengthening the status of all females in India by giving and supporting them in their studies through many educational policies and SVSGC Fellowship 2023 is one of try for giving opportunities to pursuing their further studies for the Ph.D. degree.
We advise to all our eligible and desirable candidates to fill their application forms online after visiting UGC official website and for students convenience, we shall also generate a link related to SVSGC Fellowship 2018 on our web page where aspirants can visit and fill their application form online in very simple steps.
SVSGC Single Girl Child Scholarship Form 2023
Only those girl students, who are planning to take admission for Ph.D. programs in social science in any Universities / Colleges, must be only girl child in the family without having any brother or the girl student who is twin daughters/ fraternal daughter may also apply for a scholarship under the above-mentioned scholarship.
SVSGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria-
- Any single girl child of her parents.
- The proposal is applicable to such a single girl child who has taken admission in regular, full -time Ph. D. program in Social Sciences in any recognized university.
- In a family, if one son and one daughter is presented then girl child will not be measured for scholarship under the scheme
- Entrance to Ph.D. Course in Distance education mode is not covered under the scheme.
- Age of girl child is 40 years for general and 45 years for the reserved category SC/ST/OBC and Physical handicapped at the time of admission in Ph.D. courses are eligible.
Applied girl students age should not exceed 40 years for Un-Reserved categories and should not exceed 45 years age for SC/ST aspirants at the time of admission in PG courses.
- Rs.12,400/- p.m for first two years
- Rs.15,500/- p.m for third and fourth year
- Evidence of admission in the Ph.D. degree course in a recognized Indian University covered under Section 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act.
- A certificate from the University/Institute where student has taken admission to Ph.D. Course
- Substantiation of being single girl child- An affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazette Officer (not below the rank of Tahsildar) copying the prescribed languages.
- Mark sheet/Certificates for the Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate degree.
How to Fill SVSGC Fellowship Application Form 2023 Online-
- First, of Candidates require visiting department official website www.ugc.ac.in.
- Now search an appropriate link related to “Online Application for SVSGC Scholarship 2023” and open it.
- After that visit to the “Students” section and follow the appropriate steps.
- The first step is to register your school name.
- Then Fill Online Application Form with required details as per format is given in below:
- Now upload a recent photograph and required documents with application form.
- Upload your all related educational certificates/income certificate and etc.
- Before to press SUBMIT button read your filled form once again.
- At last, take the print out of this filled registration form for the further procedure.
Register Your Name here for Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship