Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme
Attention to all the children of our devoted Air Force heroes! Prepare to embark on a journey of excellence, courtesy of the esteemed Indian Air Force, operating under the revered Government of India. Allow us to introduce the Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme 2023 Online Application – a shining opportunity crafted just for you. Picture yourself as a specially selected recipient, opening doors to a scholarship opportunity with an impressive value of up to INR 35,000 per year.
Subroto Memorial Scholarship 2023 Important Over View :
|Conducted Body||Indian Air Force, Government of India|
|About Post||Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme|
|Mode of Application –||Offline Mode|
|Who can Apply||Children’s of Air Force personnel who are studding in Class VI to Post graduation course can apply.|
|Category of Article –||Scholarship|
|Last Date to Apply||Around Year|
Eligibility Criteria for the Scholarship Scheme
- Children of AF personnel (Serving, Retired & Deceased) can apply.
- Students must be enrolled in a course from Class VI to Post graduation.
Eligible applicants will get the below provided Awards.
|Category Name||Rates per Annum|
|School (VI – X (For Serving NCs(E) only))||Rs. 4,000|
|School (XI – XII)(all catefories)||Rs. 7,500|
|Under Graduate||Rs. 15,000|
|Under Graduate (Professional)||Rs. 20,000|
|Post Graduate||Rs. 25,000|
|Post Graduate (Professional)||Rs. 35,000|
|Special Children With Disability Less Than 70%||Rs. 15,000|
According to the latest Notification, the department will shortlist the candidates for the Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme on the basis of the merit list and personal interview.
Below provided documents will be sent with the application form—
- Marksheet of X, XII or graduation depending upon the course for which the Subroto Memorial Scheme is applied.
- Copy of Bank passbook of the student.
- Copy of PPO in case of retired personnel.
Application Process for the Subroto Memorial Scholarship Scheme
- First, students need to visit the official website that is https://indianairforce.nic.in/.
- Then, find the application form for the scholarship.
- After that fill all the essential details in the correct place
- Attach above provided required documents/certificates.
At last, send the application form with the required document/certificates to “The Secretary, IAF Benevolent Association, AFGIS Bhawan, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110010”.