Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship
If you’re interested in an MBA from Stanford University, you may be wondering about the Reliance Dhirubhai Scholarship Program. This fellowship offers financial assistance for tuition and other program expenses for two years. Although there are many requirements for this fellowship, you should expect the same process as other applications. Here are the essential details that you need to know. First, you must apply for the main MBA application.
Reliance Industries Limited has set up the Reliance Dhirubhai MBA Fellowship Program to help Indian students complete their MBA program at Stanford. Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows must agree to return to India after completing the program, where they will work for 2 years in an Indian organization.All the eligible students fill the scholarship application form before the last date.
Besides the usual application requirements, the Reliance Dhirubhai Scholarship has additional requirements. You must meet the standards for admissions to the MBA program at Stanford. Afterward, the committee will evaluate your personal contributions, leadership potential, and intellectual capability. The fellowship will be awarded to up to 5 students.
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
Essential Documents Required
- Educational records along with the grades scored of class 10, 12, GMAT/GRE scores (if available)
- Academic and Social awards
- Employment history
- 250-word essay
What is the Eligibility?
Students must be done below provided all the eligibility ——
- Indian citizen.
- Complete Graduate degree or in the final year of his/her graduation degree.
- Candidates without any full-time work experience can apply.
- Proper score in JEE or CAT or GMAT or GRE or IELTS or PTE or TOEFL exam.
- Pursuing an MBA degree from the Stanford Business School, USA.
- Possess in Demonstrated leadership potential, Personal qualities and contributions and Intellectual vitality.
- Intellectual vitality
- Demonstrated leadership potential
- Personal qualities and contributions
Benefits of Scholarship
- Stanford will award up to 5 Fellows every year.
- The selected students will get a waiver of 80% in the cost of tuition and related fees each year during the 2 year Stanford MBA program.
- After completion of an MBA degree, candidates will be able to become the members of the Stanford University and the Reliance Dhirubhai Fellows communities.
How to Apply for Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship 2022
- First of all check the eligibility criteria and move to the official website of the department and admittance the application form by signing up carefully
- Then check the latest notification pdf
- After that fill all the application form carefully and attach all the essential documents which is mention above .
- Submit the application form ad finally take print out for next process
Last date for receipt of the application form is: Soon Update.
If you find any difficulty to fill the Stanford Reliance Dhirubhai Fellowship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below. our team give a quick response to you and solve your all the problems