Sony World Photography Awards Competition
Sony World Photography Awards Student Competition 2023 online Application form is available for those contestants who are 18 to 30 years of age. With development” being the first challenge of 2023, the applicants are confident to explore the growth of the world we are living in through a photographic essay of three to five images.
- First of all the applicant is register needs to be with the World Photography Organization.
- The academic organization must educate a programme of photography (i.e., a formalized photography course).
- Students must be between 18 and 30 years of age on the last date of the competition.
- Applicant must be studying taking pictures as their primary program/a recognized program to be given diploma/degree of study.
Importance of scholarship
There are 10 photographers will be selected who will be given Sony Digital Imaging gear and flown to London to attend the Sony World Photography Awards ceremony. The winner of the competition will get the EUR 30,000 worth of Sony photography equipment for his or her institution.
Terms and Conditions
- The entrance must be the unique (original) and not be copied from anywhere.
- The photographs should be in very high-resolution HD.
- The image can be altered digitally, but matching details must be provided.
- The photos taken must be before the 30th November 2023.
Complete Instruction to fill the Sony World Photography Awards Competition Registration Here
The applicants need to follow this steps :
Step 1: First of the entire visit the official website
Step 2: Tutor has to fill in individual information like name, email address, country etc and click continue.
Step 3: Now fill in the complete details of the institute and complete the registration process.
Step 4: Three to five images must be submitted by the tutor.
Step 5: Finally take the print out for the next process