Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Foundation starts a drive called the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship 2023 for Class 11th, and 12th, Engineering, Medicine, Diploma, Polytechnic Graduation, Post Gradation. To apply, you must fill Jindal Foundation online registration form, upload all your required academic documents, and send it through the correct channel. The scholarship will be presented to student if their qualifications are deemed to be suitable.
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are in need of monetary aid. It provides a monthly stipend for candidates to pursue higher studies. Depending on the course and the number of applicants. Candidates can only apply for this scholarship once in the lifetime of their course. Be sure to include important documents with the application form, including a copy of your last examination mark sheet, merit certificate, and a certificate from the hostel warden. You must also have an outstanding academic record, as a minimum of 60 points is needed to qualify for the scholarship. You will get all kinds of details regarding this scholarship below.
Part-Time Jobs at Home without Investment
Jindal Scholarship Important Details:
|Category Wise||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Class wise|
|Category ‘A’||11th & 12th Classes of Govt.|
|Category ‘B’||Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private ITIs|
|Category ‘C’||UG (Graduate)and PG (Post Graduate Courses)|
|Category ‘D’||Diploma courses|
|Category ‘E’||Engineering & Medicine Course|
Amount Of SR Jindal Scholarship Scheme:
|Category wise||Scholarship Amount
For Karnataka and West Bengal (Rs. per month)
|Category ‘B’||–||Rs.500/- (Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs)
Rs.700/- (Private ITIs)
|Category ‘C’||Under Graduation Courses||
|Post Graduation Courses||
|For students staying in hostel||–||
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What are the Essential Documents Required?
- Xerox copy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card
- Xerox copy of last year’s exam passed
- Xerox copy of income certificate
- Xerox copy of merit certificate
- Xerox copy of certificate regarding fees paid
- For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
To apply for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship, you must be a student of government schools. Your family income must not exceed INR 4 lakh or more, and your graduation degree must be at least 65% in any discipline. For those with a physical disability, you must have a minimum passing mark of 5%. Applications can be submitted both online and offline, through the foundation’s official website. Be sure to attach all relevant documents with your application form.
Category ‘A’ & ‘B’:
- Aspirants must submit a Xerox copy of their BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income
- An income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit the death certificate of his/her parents
- Category C, D, & E:
- For all others – Rs. 2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificate and In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English,
What is the Correct way to fill Jindal Scholarship Online or Offline?
- First, check the eligibility criteria then need to visit the official website of the portal which is www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
- Then select the Scholarship” link which is on the right side of the page and Read the entire details for Jindal Scholarship Online Apply.
- Then, press on the “Apply Online” link and fill Sitaram Jindal Foundation Application Form according to the eligibility criteria which is mentioned above.
- Then upload all the documents along with Application Form 2022 and hit the “Submit” button to feed the entire details.
- Finally, take the printout for the next process
Download the application form
Fill Sitaram Jindal Foundation Application Form accurately with the required information and attach a Xerox of all documents sent through the proper channel before the Last Date.
Focus on: Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme shall be terminated after the student crosses 30 years of age
I Necessary want a scholarship to pay university fee help out of this
please tell me when the application from will be realesed in 2019 and the last date to submit the form.
Sir merit certificate and warden certificate are necessary