Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Table of Contents
Latest News (14/07/2022) – The Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is open to students of 11th, 12th,Engineering, Medicine, diploma, polytechnic courses, technical education all streams and is available for graduation and postgraduate study. To apply, you must fill out an application form, upload Xeroxes of your academic documents, and send it through the correct channel. The scholarship will be awarded to a student if their qualifications are deemed to be suitable.
To apply for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship, you should be a student of class eleven or above. The scholarship offers financial aid for degree-level studies. The goal of this scholarship is to help deserving students pursue academic dreams, thus creating a better future for future generations. If you think you might qualify, check out the foundation’s official website. You’ll find a feedback form that can guide you through the application process.
The Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students who are in need of financial assistance .It provides a monthly stipend for students to pursue higher studies. Depending on the course and the number of applicants.You can only apply for this scholarship once in the lifetime of your course. Be sure to include important documents with the application form, including a copy of your last examination mark sheet, merit certificate, and a certificate from the hostel warden. You must also have an outstanding academic record, as a minimum of 60 points is needed to qualify for the scholarship
Jindal Scholarship Important Details:
|Category Wise||Sitaram Jindal Scholarship Class wise|
|Category ‘A’||11th & 12th Classes of Govt.|
|Category ‘B’||Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs / Private ITIs|
|Category ‘C’||UG (Graduate)and PG (Post Graduate Courses)|
|Category ‘D’||Diploma courses|
|Category ‘E’||Engineering & Medicine Course|
Amount Of SR Jindal Scholarship Scheme:
|Category wise||Scholarship Amount
For Karnataka and West Bengal (Rs. per month)
|Category ‘B’||–||Rs.500/- (Govt. & Govt. Aided ITIs)
Rs.700/- (Private ITIs)
|Category ‘C’||Under Graduation Courses||
|Post Graduation Courses||
|For students staying in hostel||–||
IMQ ( Important Queries)
What is the Essential Documents Required ?
- Xerox copy of SSLC/HSC Marks Card
- Xerox copy of last year exam passed
- Xerox copy of income certificate
- Xerox copy of merit certificate
- Xerox copy of certificate regarding fees paid
- For hostellers, a certificate from the Warden or owner of private accommodation
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
To apply for the Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship, you must be a student of government schools. Your family income must not exceed INR 4 lakh or more, and your graduation degree must be at least 65% in any discipline. For those with a physical disability, you must have a minimum passing mark of 5%. Applications can be submitted both online and offline, through the foundation’s official website. Be sure to attach all relevant documents with your application form.
Category ‘A’ & ‘B’:
- Aspirants must submit Xerox copy of BPL Card or Income Certificate of family income
- Income Certificate is not required from orphans who will have to submit death certificate of his/her parents
- Category C, D, & E:
- For all others – Rs. 2.50 lakhs per year – Income Certificate and In case the Income Certificate is issued in any language other than Hindi or English,
What is the Correct way to fill Jindal Scholarship Online or Offline?
- First, check the eligibility criteria then need to visit the official website of the portal which is www.sitaramjindalfoundation.org.
- Then select the Scholarship” link which is the right side of the page and Read entire details for Jindal Scholarship Online Apply.
- Then, press on the “Apply Online” link and fill Sitaram Jindal Foundation Application Form according to the eligibility criteria which is mention above.
- Then upload all the documents along with Application Form 2022 and hit the “Submit” button to feed entire details.
- Finally, take the print out for the next process
Download the application form
Fill Sitaram Jindal Foundation Application Form accurately with the required information and attach Xerox of all documents send it through proper channel before the Last Date.
Focus on : Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme shall be terminated after the student crosses 30 years of age