Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
Modi Foundation will soon issue the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2021 Online Application from Class 8th, 9th. 10th, 11th, and 12 students at the authorized website of the department.The main aim of the foundation behind this scholarship scheme is to support the students financially.
As per the latest official news, a massive no. of students does not continue their education after High School (10th) due to the reason of the economic problem. If you are also one of the eligible and interested applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2021 before the last date through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page
Scholarship plays a very important role for all those students who need financial aid. Through this scholarship scheme, all 10th Passed Students get the high amount and they will also be positive to achieve their dreams to their own. For complete information eligibility Criteria, Selection Mode, How to apply online which is mention below check it carefully.
Eligibility for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- Applicants must be studying in Class 8 to 12
- Students must be the citizen of India and belong to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, West UP states.
Complete Students Scholarship Amount
- Contestants who secured 1st rank get cash prize of INR 50000. The amount will be given to 25 students.
- Students who secured 2nd rank get INR 40000. The amount will be given to 50 students.
- Students who secured 3rd rank get INR 30000. The Amount will be given to 75 students.
- Students who secured 4th rank get INR 15000. The Amount will be given to 100 students.
- Students who secured 5th rank get INR 8000. The award will be given to 250 students.
Essential Documents Required:
- Admission Letter
- Two Recent passport size photographs
- signed loan application form
- Study Cost Statement
- PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and parent/guardian
- Proof of identity
- IT returns or IT assessment order of previous two years of the co-borrower
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
- parent/guardian income
Instruction to apply online for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- First Check the eligibility first which is mention above.
- The find the scholarship link on the home page
- Follow the link to apply for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- Then all the details in the correct place
- Attach all the required documents.
- Make payment online.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally take print out next process