Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
Modi Foundation has activated Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2022 Online Application from Classes 8th, 9th. 10th, 11th, and 12 students at the authorized website of the department. The main aim of the foundation behind this scholarship scheme is to support the students financially.
As per the latest official news, a massive no. of students does not continue their education after High School (10th) due to the reason of economic problem. If you are also one of the eligible and interested applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2022 before the last date through the link which is mentioned at the bottom of the page
Scholarship plays a very important role for all those students who need financial aid. Through this scholarship scheme, all 10th Passed Students get a high amount and they will also be positive to achieve their dreams on their own. For complete information on eligibility Criteria, Selection Mode, and How to apply online which is mentioned below check it carefully.
IMQ( Important Query Section)
What is Siksha Abhiyan Scheme?
Modi Foundation welcomes Siksha Abhiyan Scheme Online Application form for Class 8 to 12 students. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to help students to complete their higher education.
What is the Shiksha Abhiyan scholarship official website?
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants must be studying in Classes 8 to 12
- Students must be citizens of India and belong to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and West UP states.
What are the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship Amount?
- Contestants who secured 1st rank get a cash prize of INR 50000. The amount will be given to 25 students.
- Students who secured 2nd rank get INR 40000. The amount will be given to 50 students.
- Students who secured 3rd rank get INR 30000. The Amount will be given to 75 students.
- Students who secured 4th rank get INR 15000. The Amount will be given to 100 students.
- Students who secured 5th rank get INR 8000. The award will be given to 250 students.
What is the Documents Required?
- Admission Letter
- Two Recent passport size photographs
- signed loan application form
- Study Cost Statement
- PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and parent/guardian
- Proof of identity
- IT returns or IT assessment order of previous two years of the co-borrower
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
- parent/guardian income
How to Apply Online for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- First Check the eligibility first which is mentioned above.
- The find the scholarship link on the home page
- Follow the link to apply for the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- Then all the details in the correct place
- Attach all the required documents.
- Make a payment online.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally take print out next process
How to fill online Application Form
i require scholarship with the following please
I AM A STUDENT OF CLASS 12TH .I REQUIRE A BEST SCHOLARSHIP SO, I REQUEST YOU PLEASE SEND ME ALL DETAILS ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP ON MY EMAIL ID .
Sir plz mujhe scholarship ki bahot zarurat h
Give me scholarship
I require scholarship with the following please
Have a nice day
I need it for some finencial reasons.
Really I need this scolership please
I need this scholarship
I want to apply for daughter who 10 passed 10th class in CBSE.
I want to take a scholarship for me please give me sir
Can Haryana student s fill this form