Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
Calling all Bright Young Minds in Grades 8 to 12! Prepare to embark on an exceptional journey courtesy of the Modi Foundation – introducing the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023! This prestigious scholarship is meticulously designed for exceptional students like you, individuals who possess both the ability and the drive to shine in their educational pursuits. The time to act is now!
As per the latest official news, a massive number of students do not continue their education after High School (10th) due to the reason of the economic problem. If you are also one of the eligible and interested applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023 before the last date through the link which is mentioned at the bottom of the page
Scholarship plays a very important role for all those students who need financial aid. Through this scholarship scheme, all 10th Passed Students get a high amount and they will also be positive to achieve their dreams on their own. Check the below-mentioned information carefully for complete details on eligibility criteria, selection mode, and the process to apply online.
Modi Foundation welcomes the Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship 2023 Online Application form for Class 8 to 12 students. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to help students to complete their higher education.
What is the Shiksha Abhiyan Scheme’s official website?
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
Applicants must be studying in Classes 8 to 12
- Students must be citizens of India and belong to Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and West UP states.
Scholarship Award Amount
- Contestants who secured 1st rank get a cash prize of INR 50000. 25 students will receive the amount.
- Students who secured 2nd rank get INR 40000. 50 students will receive the amount.
- Students who secured 3rd rank get INR 30000. 75 students will receive the amount.
- Students who secured 4th rank get INR 15000. 100 students will receive the amount.
- Students who secured 5th rank get INR 8000. The award will be given to 250 students.
Documents Required for Siksha Abhiyan
- Admission Letter
- Two Recent passport size photographs
- signed loan application form
- Study Cost Statement
- PAN Card, AADHAR card of student and parent/guardian
- Proof of identity
- IT returns or IT assessment orders of the previous two years of the co-borrower
- Statement of assets and liabilities of parent/guardian
- parent/guardian income
Application Process for Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship
- Check the eligibility criteria mentioned above first.
- Find the scholarship link on the home page
- Follow the link to apply for the Siksha Scholarship
- Then all the details in the correct place
- Attach all the required documents.
- Make a payment online.
- Submit the application form.
- Finally, take print out next process.
If you have any queries related to the Siksha Scholarship 2023, then kindly ask in the comment section.