SHRIRAM Capital Scholarship
Table of Contents
The Shriram scholarship program provides financial support to students who study in an institution of your choice. You can apply if your child is studying in 8th to 10th class, intermediate or higher. The amount awarded will be paid by cheque or direct bank transfer. To be eligible for the Shriram scholarship, your child must have a minimum 60% aggregate in his or her previous academic examination. You must earn at least Rs. 25,000 per month.
In addition to the Shriram Scholarship, the STFC Scholarship also offers financial aid for students studying in a 3 or 4-year engineering program. It is designed to support students who are from economically weaker families. The amount awarded will range from Rs. 35,000 per year to Rs. 35,000 per year, and you must have all the necessary documents to apply for it. However, eligibility requirements differ for each student, so you should check with your counselor for details and application requirements.
SHRIRAM Capital Scholarship Important Area
Name of the Organization: Shriram Capital Limited
Details Regarding: SHRIRAM Capital Scholarship
Shriram Auto mall Education Scholarship Rewards
- Selected candidates will get INR 3,000/- per year till Class 10th.
- After class 10th, the scholarship amount per child will be INR 3,500/- per year.
- The foundation will pay the amount of scholarship through crossed account payee cheque in favour of the child.
SAQ (Student Asked Query)
What is the Eligibility Section ?
Candidates must be studying in Class 8th to 12th and have at least 60% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in academic performance and financial need.
What is the Essential Documents Required ?:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (School ID card/Admission Receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How to Apply SHRIRAM Capital Scholarship Online ?
In order to apply for the scholarship, you must login to Official website of the department. To log in, you can use Facebook, Gmail or your email address. The foundation will select the students after a radical assessment of their percentile rank and class performance. Your family income and background will also be considered.
Mookambika Complex, II Floor, No.4,
Lady Desika Road, Mylapore,
Chennai – 600004