SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Award
Unveiling the Long-Awaited SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Registration Form 2023! This is your moment – seize it! Calling all students, from the illustrious realms of class 9th to the pinnacle of graduation. Brace yourselves for an opportunity that transcends boundaries. SBI General Insurance Company Limited presents a life-altering financial aid venture through the unparalleled Scholarship Program.
The qualified and capable applicant may fill out the SBI General Suraksha Scholarship Online Registration Form of the Program on or before the last date. To make it easy for the candidate, we have shared the step-by-step method to apply online for the scholarship and avail of various benefits available in this program. Detailed information such as eligibility criteria, last date, and selection process is also written below.
SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program 2023 Over View
Name of the Program– SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship
Conducted By- SBI General Insurance Company Limited
Official Site- Mentioned below
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What are the Eligibility Criteria for SBI Scholarship?
- The scholarship is for Indian nationals only.
- Students should have lost their parent(s) or any earning family member since January 2020.
- An earning family member must have lost their job/employment during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Applicants must be studying in Class 9 to Class 12 or any undergraduate courses.
- Candidates should be presently registered and continuing their education.
- Annual family income should not be more than INR 6 Lakhs.
What are the General Suraksha Support Scholarship Amount?
Amount- The academics selected for this program will receive the given amount:
For Class 9 – 12 students – INR 29,500 once a year
For Undergraduate students – INR 38,500 per annum
Benefits- The benefit also includes a computer/tablet/mobile grant to every academic with a maximum limit of INR 8,500 per recipient.
NOTE- The scholarship fund can be consumed only for academic commitments which include tuition fees, hostel fees, internet payments, books, stationery, online learning, and much more.
What is the Selection Mode for SBI Scholarship?
- The selection for the SBI General Suraksha Scholarship will be done while keeping the following points in mind:
- Firstly, shortlisting of candidates based on their academic merit and financial background.
- A telephonic conference of shortlisted contenders followed by document verification for final selection will be done.
What are the Documents Required for SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship Program?
- Passport size photo
- Proof of Identity – Aadhar Card
- Family Income Proof
- Bank Passbook Details
- Last year’s academic mark sheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Latest School/College Mark sheets
- Domicile Certificate
- Proof of crisis such as a death certificate or proof of job loss
How Can I Apply Online for SBI General Suraksha Scholarship Award?
To apply for the scholarship, students must be Indian citizens and must be studying in standard 9 to 12 or higher. The scholarship funds can be used for mobile, tablet, and computer expenses. Applicants must make sure that the funds are only used for academic purposes. SBI will verify the details and perform a telephonic interview before approving the scholarship application.
In case of any query, kindly Contact the information mentioned:
Call at +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 266) (Mon- Fri from 10:00 AM – 6PM)
Or Mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issue regarding this SBI General Suraksha Support Scholarship program then kindly write it in the comment box below.