Sardar Patel Scholarship
Buddy4Study India Foundation is ready to to release the Sardar Patel Scholarship 2021 Application Form for all those students who are presently pursuing their 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation Courses in any stream (Arts, Science, and Commerce). Students whose Profile match the Sardar Vallabhai Patel Scholarship scheme they can check here complete notification, eligibility and fill the application form accurately before the last date which is available soon .
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Essential Document Required ?
- Classification proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport etc.)
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar Card/Voter’s ID/Driving License/Passport/etc.)
- Last year Mark Sheet
- Recent admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank Account details (bank passbook/cancelled cheque)
- Parent Income Proof subjected by the Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Affidavit (notarized)
Focus Point Section
What is the Selection Mode ?
- Validity of documents proving student crisis
- Financial need evaluation of the Aspirants
- Student Academic merit List
Terms and Conditions ?
- The scholarship awarded will be offered to students in the form of a D/D ‘Demand Draft”
- All scholarship amount DDs will be subjected in favor of the school/college/university or respective academic institution of the scholar
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Student who are studying in:
Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12 at private/government/government-aided schools
Undergraduate (UG), or Post-Graduate (PG), or Ph.D. programs (full-time or part-time) at colleges/universities
Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic programs after Class 10/12
Students supported by single parent only (divorced, adopted, death of mother/father etc.)
Important Note: Shortlisted Candidates will receive a verification notification on their mobile phones via SMS at the registered contact numbers
Scholarship support is arranged for 1 Year only, and can be advantage for maximum 2 years of education
How to Apply Online for Sardar Patel Scholarship?
- First of all check the eligibility criteria
- Then visit the official website of the department
- After that press on ‘Apply Now’ link above
- Then using the registered ID/password to access the ‘Application form’
- Fill the scholarship application form accurately
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Press on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process
- Finally take the print out for the next process
- Last Date for receipt of the application form