Sardar Patel Scholarship
The highly anticipated Sardar Patel Scholarship 2023 has arrived, offering a unique opportunity that simply cannot be ignored. Submit your application now and kickstart your journey towards a promising future. If you’re a first or second-year student pursuing a three-year graduation course in Arts, Science, or Commerce, this prestigious scholarship could very well be the crucial key that unlocks the door to your dreams and ambitions.
The Sardar Patel Scholarship 2023 has been issued for students pursuing their graduation from any Indian academic institution. Students will receive Rs 15,000 in cash as a prize if they qualify for the scholarship. To apply, candidates can visit the Official website. The application form can be completed online, using a registered or logged-in account. The application process can take up to two weeks, so make sure to start the application
Document Required for Sardar Patel Scholarship
- Classification proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport etc.)
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar Card/Voter’s ID/Driving License/Passport/etc.)
- Last year Mark Sheet
- Recent admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank Account details (bank passbook/cancelled cheque)
- Parent Income Proof subjected by the Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Affidavit (notarized)
Focus Point Section
- Validity of documents proving student crisis
- Financial need evaluation of the Aspirants
- Student Academic Merit List
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship awarded will be offered to students in the form of a D/D ‘Demand Draft”.
- The academic institution of the scholar will be the beneficiary of all scholarship amount DDs.
Eligibility Criteria for Sardar Vallabhai Patel Scholarship Scheme
Students who are studying in:
Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12 at private/government/government-aided schools
Undergraduate (UG), or Post-Graduate (PG), or Ph.D. programs (full-time or part-time) at colleges/universities
Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic programs after Class 10/12
Students supported by single parent only (divorced, adopted, death of mother/father etc.)
Important Note: Shortlisted Candidates will receive a verification notification on their mobile phones via SMS at the registered contact numbers
Scholarship support is arranged for 1 Year only, and can be advantage for maximum 2 years of education
Application Process for Scholarship
Students must have a valid mobile number to apply for Sardar Patel Scholarship 2023. The program has various requirements, including documents and proof of academic achievement. After qualifying for the scholarship, students will be notified of the availability of the funds in their inbox. Scholarship providers prefer to fund students with great future plans who will give back to their communities.
Apply here ( Soon Available)