Sardar Patel Scholarship
Available Sardar Patel Scholarship 2022 Application Form for 1st/2nd year of a 3-year graduation Courses in any stream (Arts, Science, and Commerce). Students whose Profile match the Sardar Vallabhai Patel Scholarship scheme they can check here complete notification, eligibility and fill the application form accurately before the last date.
The Sardar Patel Scholarship has issued for students pursuing their graduation from any Indian academic institution. Students will receive Rs 15,000 in cash as a prize if they qualify for the scholarship. To apply, candidates can visit the Official website. The application form can be completed online, using a registered or logged-in account. The application process can take up to two weeks, so make sure to start the applicatio
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is Essential Document Required ?
- Classification proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN Card/Passport etc.)
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar Card/Voter’s ID/Driving License/Passport/etc.)
- Last year Mark Sheet
- Recent admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank Account details (bank passbook/cancelled cheque)
- Parent Income Proof subjected by the Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Affidavit (notarized)
Focus Point Section
What is the Selection Mode ?
- Validity of documents proving student crisis
- Financial need evaluation of the Aspirants
- Student Academic merit List
Terms and Conditions ?
- The scholarship awarded will be offered to students in the form of a D/D ‘Demand Draft”
- All scholarship amount DDs will be subjected in favor of the school/college/university or respective academic institution of the scholar
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Student who are studying in:
Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12 at private/government/government-aided schools
Undergraduate (UG), or Post-Graduate (PG), or Ph.D. programs (full-time or part-time) at colleges/universities
Diploma/ITI/Polytechnic programs after Class 10/12
Students supported by single parent only (divorced, adopted, death of mother/father etc.)
Important Note: Shortlisted Candidates will receive a verification notification on their mobile phones via SMS at the registered contact numbers
Scholarship support is arranged for 1 Year only, and can be advantage for maximum 2 years of education
How to Apply Online for Sardar Patel Scholarship?
To apply, students must have a valid mobile number. The program has various requirements, including documents and proof of academic achievement. After qualifying for the scholarship, students will be notified of the availability of the funds in their inbox. Scholarship providers prefer to fund students with great future plans who will give back to their communities.
Apply here ( Soon Available)
I want Sadar Scholarship scheme
Very useful scheme
10th Mark -435
Your scholarship amount is useful to my study.
How to apply the scholarship
Respected, sir/madam. I am really very poor family in my village .
11th – 447
12th – 831
A.M Jain clg from Meenambakkam